Chapter 17

I could only see all the elite class people around me clicking pictures and taking selfies.

I am sure they will put it in their social media statuses and posts.

Duh!

I started checking my phone when Vance arrived.

"Hey! are you hungry?" he asked me.

"Yes. I will have pizza please." I told him before he could ask what I wanted.

I am starving!

"Okay." he smiled and ordered a Burrito for himself.

"I must say Vance, you really have a wide variety of taste. Yesterday, you took me to a beach where it was calm and soothing and now this place, which will play heavy instruments." I said with a smile.

"I hope you liked the place." he said.

"Of course! I just love these lightings, the lawn, the stage setting, and the ambience. Literally everything!" I said with full exciting.

"Life is just exciting when you go out with the right people." he said and smiled.

I gave him a wide smile probably showing all my thirty two teeth.

"Okay so tell me, what sort of music do you like?" I asked him.

"You are going to judge me for this." he said laughing.

"Nah! I won't." I said.

"Out and out country music." he said.

"Really?" I said surprised.

"Yes. Sometimes I do listen to Ed Sheeran and Maroon 5" he added.

"That's nice!" I said.

Wow! He loves country music!

"What about you?" he asked me.

"I have nothing in particular. From devotional songs to pop, country music. I even listen to Chinese, Taiwanese, Turkish, German, Spanish, Bollywood... Damn! Everything on the Earth!" I said.

I know I sounded like a mad girl because whenever I told this to any of my friends, they would call me mad.

"WOW." he said.

"Hey, tell me frankly. Whenever people saw me hearing all this, they thought I was insane." I said laughing my wits out.

"Why so? It's very subjective. It varies from person to person. Of all people, I am the last one to comment on this. In fact this only shows that you can connect with such wide range of music which is absolutely amazing and lucky to have" he said.

I searched for some hint of humor in his voice, but I didn't. He was giving me genuine compliment.

I gave him my wide smile again.

"I wanted to tell u something for so long. Promise you won't judge me." I said smiling at him.

"Of course, I won't. Tell me." he said.

"I thought you are a geeky and a boring person." I told and started biting my lower lip by wishing I should not have said it.

He laughed out and asked, "Was that a perception?"

"Nah! But I never knew you well. But yeah, maybe I thought about it." I said knotting my fingers.

"Quite understandable." he said.

The music started playing and our food arrived.

We had our dinner as we enjoyed the food and music.

It is such a lovely evening!

I noticed one thing. I really don't keep a time when I am with Vance. He just makes me forget about the time.

At the end of the show, they announced that they will sing Sinatra's songs.

Wow! Sinatra's songs! The love is going to be in the air!

Make my day by
VOTING, COMMENTING, SHARING and FOLLOWING me on WATTPAD.

Love you all <3 XOXO