thirty-four

"is it too short? it feels so short

"is it too short? it feels so short." minseo exclaimed, attempting to pull down the ends of her dress to make it seem longer. she pulled her face into an unsure look as she didn't know if she wanted to go out in it. she turned her body to examine the back of her and realized it made her look like she had a shape, but it wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world.

"if you don't wear that i'm gonna be really upset," eunha replied. she was lying on minseo's bed already finished getting ready but her friend couldn't decide what she wanted to wear.

doyoung and johnny were there with them too as they insisted the two girls don't go alone, even though everyone was meeting up together anyways.

"in my opinion, it's a bit short,"
johnny pitched in. "if we let her look at herself in the mirror any longer we're literally never gonna leave this house."

minseo glared at johnny through her mirror but walked away and made her final decision, she was gonna wear the dress. she slipped on a pair of slippers because in all honestly, she didn't care what was on her feet and hopefully no one else would.

doyoung looked down at her slipping her small feet into the slippers and chuckled a bit. "that's cute."

"i know." minseo replied cockily.

they finally left the house and all minseo could think about was how taeyong had just been straight up ignoring the groupchat almost the whole weekend. everyone tried to disregard it, especially her because she herself was the one who told everyone to leave it alone when in reality it was bothering her the most. she was extremely doubtful that he would show up to this party, but since him and jaehyun are really close it was definitely a possibility.

they pulled up to the campus and as expected it was already packed. minseo's heart rate increased and she got out of the car, doyoung going to her side almost immediately.

"wanna hold hands?" he asked innocently. minseo snickered but grabbed his hand and the four of them walked in together.

ten and kun were the first to be spotted, ten already holding a red solo cup in his hand and his face was slightly flushed. this was the first stage to drunk ten and there were about ten more to go.

"hi!" kun greeted them with his usual smile. he hugged everyone while ten just said hey and got distracted, wandering off.

"he's tipsy," kun said. they all laughed and made their way to the kitchen to grab a drink, where jaehyun was talking to some of his college friends. he noticed the group and made his way over to them.

everyone greeted each other again and minseo began to pour herself a drink. she watched everyone converse with each other and laugh.

just as she brought the cup to her lips to take a sip, it was taken out of her grasp.

she looked over and jaehyun was holding her cup away from her. "this is straight vodka, sweetheart. you will not be drinking."

minseo's mouth dropped open as she tried to take the cup back but it was no use because he was much taller than her. "wow you're no fun."