masky x reader

I have a tiny crush on masky.  But I can't let anyone know that I can show emotions. So I pretend to hate him.
I head down the stairs to the kitchen. I happen to walk past him,  and mutter under my breath.  "Masked bitch"
(Cringey,  but the best insult i could come up with for him).
He pushes me down the stairs,  and i flip, landing on my feet.  I glare at him as I walk into the kitchen. He's so strong. I blush in my mind. 
Slenderman looks at me,  and i stare at him.  He shrugs and looks away. 
"Everyone has a mission today except for masky and Y/N." Slender says. I glare in fake rage.  "I will be visiting my brothers. "
"NO!" Me and masky shout, stopping at everyone's attention.  I huff and cross my arms.
I stalk upstairs,  and soon everyone leaves. I think im good, until my stomach rumbles in hunger. I then remember that I ate my snack stash.  I sigh,  and open my door, creeping down the stairs silently.  I head back to the kitchen, only to see masky making something to eat. I roll my eyes,  and head to get my favorite food,  only to see he ate the rest. I get angry.
"What the hell masky?!" I rage.  "You fucking did that on purpose didnt you?!"
I grab a knife,  and walk towards him,  swiping his feet from under him. I pin him,  and put the knife to his throat.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I glare.  "Why do you always try to annoy me?!"
In a flash,  I am the one pinned. I gasp, and try to hold back blushing.
"Maybe I should teach you you're place,  babygirl. "
I finally blush, letting out a squeak as he throws his mask off and licks my neck.  He picks me up, and throws me over his shoulder. I struggle and punch his back.  He slaps my ass and I let out a mixture of a moan and a squeal.
He walks into a room, his room,  and throws me on his bed,  immediately attacking my neck and lips. I groan and kiss back,  feeling him smirk into the kiss. He roughly grinds on me, and I moan, pushing my chest onto his.  He shouts up,  and tears my shirt, buttons flying. He roughly sucks and fondled my breasts, and moan out. He pulls his shirt off.  In seconds, we are both naked.
He puts me over his lap and his hardened dick,  and slaps my ass. I moan out in pain and pleasure, and he continues it, rubbing after each hit. He does this 20 more times, and then throws me back on the bed. He roughly enters me, giving me no time to adjust. I scream out, clawing at his back.
He grips my hips so hard, I am positive there is going to be bruises. He pounds into me hard and fast, our moans and groans filling the room. I feel his member filling every inch of me, and I'm practically melting. He slams his lips on mine. A picture falls off the wall, as he makes one hard, long, thrust, hitting my g spot.
I scream out his name, as he does this again and again and again. He begins to get sloppy, and I feel the knot in my stomach. I feel his warm load fill me and drip as I see white, cumming on his member. He pulls out and rolls down beside me. We cuddle under the covers.
"Y/n?" He asks. "Will you be my girlfriend?"
I think about it for a second.
"Yes masky." I smile. "I will."