Chapter 28 😺

~Y/N POV~

After my appointment we all headed home.

When I left the office I decided to text Lisa just to ask how she's doing. Now I'm just waiting for a response from her then we'll go from there. I actually miss her and I would love for the boys to meet her.

I was right about them fighting when I got back though. Jimin and Taehyung were arguing about food that Jin was going to make when we get home. It was a heated discussion about what he should make tonight but Jin put a stop to it by telling both of them he'll make something completely different since they were acting like children.

Ever since then they've both been pouting at one another as we all sit in the living room watching a movie. I sat in between the two stroppy hybrids thinking it was pretty funny while we all sat in one room but I don't think Yoongi is watching much of it since every now and then he'll pop one eye open to look at the screen and then completely close both eyes. He's a lazy kitty but constantly tells me he needs his beauty sleep.

We were watching twilight New Moon. Now and again the boys would make comments about what team they pick and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. To be honest in this argument I was team Edward but some others would disagree.

"Oh come on! Edward left her like that she's just gonna go running to save him! Bitch please." Jungkook

"Jungkook! Little boys like you should stop this language! Edward is the way to go so shut it!" Jin

"Y/n would disagree, wouldn't you y/n?" Jungkook

He smirked my way from the sofa across from me, wiggling one brow. Out of embarrassment I grew a red face and quickly turned to my side to hide my face in Jimins chest with the help of one hand covering one half of my face.

They all laughed at me including Yoongi who must of over heard the conversation. Instead of Taehyung laughing he was slightly growling, probably at the fact I was cuddling onto Jimin instead of him. Mostly every one ignored it but me, a question popped into my mind that I suddenly remembered. A question that I wanted to ask Taehyung.

"Hey Tae?"

He stopped growling to answer with a hum just when I moved away from Jimin's chest who had one arm round my shoulders but didn't move it.

"Can I ask you a question about something?"

Everyone grew silent to either listen to my question or back to the playing movie.

"Okay?" Taehyung

He shifted next to me to turn his fully body to face me just as I had done to him.

"What does this mark mean?"

HIs eyes lit up in surprise at my question and I could hear Hoseok choke to then cough aggressively. Turning to face him sitting next to Jungkook, I frowned when I saw him putting down his cup on the table still coughing as Jungkook patted his back.

"Are you okay Hobi?"

He nods and continues to cough a little more with a forced smile.

"Where did this question come from Y/n?" Namjoon

He asked from sitting on the floor next to my feet, turned completely around to face me with a blank yet serious face. I just shrugged, now use to Namjoon's serious behaviour now and again but not as often as it use to be.

"My therapist brought this up. She noticed and told me to ask Taehyung since it would be best to come from him. So Taehyung, what does it mean?"

I wasn't angry I was just curious to what it meant. Looking back at Taehyung he looked like a scared kitty cat, his ears lowered to his head as he nervously looked around the room, picking at his tail on his lap.