<--γσur Ισνε ιs ρσιsση--<3

≈°•------♡✿*゚♡✿*゚♡✿*゚------•°≈

Affection can be shown in several forms.

Whether toxic or healthy ways, people still see it as affection for some odd reason, it's like a drug, love is a drug. A drug to take your mind off of problems, a drug that would bring troublesome things.

Dipper didn't think he would ever be apart of love, he didn't really think it would be possible. Hell, he thought he would die lonely. Oh how wrong he was..the love he would be getting would be more..

..different..

The brunette was currently laying down on his side, his body never lifted off the bed he laid in. He was just in his room for the entire day, he didn't know what Ruby or Vincent were doing, but he couldn't bother to care. His mind was just..blank? He himself didn't know how to feel anymore, he was pretty sure Mabel was doing fine without him, but he didn't know about his manager..he just wanted to feel needed by her for once, he was like an option she had to choose. Not an option she really wanted..did that make any sense?

His soft brown iris's stared at the wall, the only thing that was in front of him, his breathing was shallow..yet it felt so wrong? His breathing pattern was being interupted by several new ones, as if he couldn't find a repetitive pattern to inhale and exhale. It frustrated him slightly, but he decided to pay no mind towards it. He could feel the fabric of the sweatshirt touching his skin, it felt like a hug of some sort, it was warm and soft..he liked it, but he somewhat wished it was actually a person. His body was curled up on himself, his arms hugged his legs that were up to his chest, as if it would save him from reality.

He could feel himself frowning slightly, but it was barley noticeable, his eyes blinked as his mind was slowly beginning to empty, he could hear his heart beats that rang through his ears. He could feel his stomach eating him alive, he was still starving, but it felt normal. It felt like he was meant to feel like this, as if doing this was the correct way to live..as if starving was his lifestyle. He never understood why he did this to himself, he never understood why his thoughts felt so loud, he never could be able to comprehend any of his scrambled thoughts, but..he could just hear each one separately, it was as if anytime a wave of thoughts hit him, he just knew what each were saying.

A knock snapped him out of his trance, his body flinching quickly at the sudden noise. He rose his head, but the sudden wave of dizziness made him to go back down, he let out a sigh as he held his head gently, it felt so odd, too be this dizzy, but he couldn't handle so much of this state he was in.

"..com-come in.." He spoke up as the person behind the door probably thought it was locked, he didn't give a glance as he heard the creek of the door open so slowly. He could feel the cold blue eyes on him, he could already tell that Vincent was here..He was slightly surprised that the guy didn't leave.

"Hey, Dipper! So um..I hope you're feeling better? Anyways, " Dipper heard the male walking towards him, the footsteps filling his ears, he then felt weight on his bed, "I hope you feel better. I-I..I know this isn't my business, but I'm just really concerned and curious, I tried to ask Ruby, but she told me to gain your trust?..I-I don't know, yeesh! What I'm trying to say is..You can tell me anything, you know?"

The brunette was in awe, slight shock, but it immediately turned into a small laugh coming out of his mouth. A laugh that sounded like he knew this wasn't real, a laugh that told anyone that he was tired of reality. Dipper slightly sat up, Vincent froze with the sudden movements, but stared at the brunette who immidietly held his head slightly, letting out a few whimpers from slight annoyance.

"Oh- are you alright? Do you need water?" The male immidietly asked as he stared at Dipper who simply declined the offer, a silence was followed. The brunette was sitting as he let his back rest on whatever was behind him, his arms hugged his legs as they hit his chest softly, the noises of silence and nature filled the room..up until Dipper finally spoke.