Chapter 21

Importan Note explaining the reasons for not updating and info about the next two chapters. Enjoy the third to last chapter! -Sam

Anthony's POV

Everyone was pilling into the church and I stood with my best man, Jessie. I was anxious to see Cecilia. I wanted to see her in her wedding dress. I needed to see her. I see my mother arrive with the kids and Cecilia's grandparents. Everyone was seated and that's when the band started playing a slow wedding version of Never Stop by SafetySuit (A/N I want this song for my wedding.) The Bridesmaids walked down the isle and I got more anxious. Isaiah walks down the isle carrying the wedding rings and I smile at my nephew. Isaiah wore a suit that Cecilia manage to get from the semstress. I then see Alex walk down the isle with a smile carrying a sign that says "Here comes the Bride" and Marissa sprinkled the beautiful purple petals on the ground. They walked to Paloma who motioned them over. That's when the song changed to the original wedding song. I smiled as the doors opened. My jaw dropped when I saw Cecilia. She was gorgeous and I couldn't belive I was this lucky to fall in love with such a wonderful woman. We met eyes and I saw the eyes of the woman I fell for hard. 

I see her grandfather whisper something to Cecilia and that's when Cecilia turns around. I see her father standing there in a suit. Cecilia was shocked and her father walked toward her. He kissed her forehead and they hugged. He started to tear up and she wiped his tears. Both her father and grandfather were at her side as they walked her to me. I stepped down from the steps and I walked towards her. I nodded at the two men and I see Joseph enter the Church. What was he doing here? He better not interrupt the wedding or so help me God. I kissed Cecilia's hand and she smiled at me.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God to join together this Man and this woman in Holy Matrimony ." 

Cecilia's POV

This was it. I'm getting married I thought in my head as the priest talked. I hear the priest say," Therefore if any man can shew any just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace." I look to Joseph who had tears in his eyes and he shakes his head. I give him a sad smile that he forces back. I turn back and we continue with the rings. The priest turned to Anthony and said," Wilt the have this Woman to be thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt the love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her, in sickness and in health; and forsaking all other, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?" "I do," Anthony says and I smiled. The priest then looks at me and says," Wilt the have this man to be thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt the obey him, and serve him, love, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all other, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?" "I do," I said and Anthony's smile became bigger.

Then the priest came to the last blessing," God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, bless, preserve, and keep you; the Lord mercifully with his favour look upon you; and so fill you with all spiritual benediction and grace, that ye may so live together in this life, that in the world to come ye may have life everlasting. Amen. You may kiss the bride." Anthony said," Gladly." He then dipped me and kissed me with as much passion as he had. I smiled and so did Anthony. I pulled back with our foreheads connected. I smiled and pecked his lips. We grabbed hands and walked down the isle. People cheered and whistled as we walked. We went outside and people threw flowers. I laughed and Anthony chuckled. He pulled me into the limo and we kissed. "I love you," I said and he held my hand. "I love you too," He said and I smiled at the man that stole my heart.