Chicken, anyone?

"Heyo! We brought you some fried chicken!"

My attention is pulled from Lisa to the two girls in the doorway. Jisoo holding a KFC bucket in one hand, and Jennie's hand in the other. It wasn't until they stepped through the door that I realised they had someone else with them.

A boy that looked exactly like Jisoo stood behind the two girls. He had his arm in a sling and a boyish smile on his face. I remember Jisoo mentioning to me one tutoring session that her brother had a disease in his right arm. This must be him.

"Jung!" Lisa's face lit up upon seeing the older man. She spread her arms out and the excited boy wrapped her up in a hug.

"Hey, Lis. I thought I'd come and visit you!" Wow... not going to lie he was pretty cute. Jisoo's family had some damn good genes. Jung, as Lisa called him turned his attention towards me and smiled, a shy smile.

"Oh! Jung, this is... uh" Jisoo trails her voice off and I know she's deciding how she should introduce me to her brother.

"I'm Rosie, Lisa's girlfriend." I shake his hand and we bow to each other, Jesus his hands are huge. "Nice to meet you".

I could tell Lisa was fond of this boy from the way that she looked at him. A loving smile plastered over her face while he shook my hand. I would be lying if I said a TINY little pang of jealousy didn't shoot through me. As much as I hate to think that.

As soon as Jung took a step back towards his sister and Jennie, I stand up from the chair and plop myself down right next to Lisa on her bed and wrap my arms around her waist. God, this is so petty.

"Girls!" Lisa yells out suddenly at the two girlfriends next to her bed, throwing back the blankets and lifting the gown to show one of her legs. "Feel my legs!"

Jennie and Jisoo both look confused but stuck their hands out to touch Lisa's exposed leg anyways. A look of confusion quickly turned into a smile.

"Oh my god! Girl, you shaved your legs!" Jisoos's mouth falls open and Jennie adds on "Thank god because you were kinda going through a gorilla phase..."

"Bitch shut up, I know I looked like a gorilla! Rosie shaved me!" She announces her last words proudly and all 3 of our visitors turn to look at me, I can feel my face heating up. Jisoo is trying not to laugh while Jung and Jennie just have their mouths hanging open.

"Did you shave JUST her legs?" Of course Jennie asked that question.

"Uhh. No! We shaved everything." I try to laugh while I'm saying the words to make it slightly less awkward. "It was a bit of a challenge but we managed... Lisa felt gross and she said she feels cleaner now so, I'm glad we did it!"

"Sorry we couldn't visit yesterday Lis, we had so much homework..." Jisoo places the bucket of chicken up onto Lisa's bedside table and sits in one of the visitors chairs. "Were you really bored?"

"Oh my god! Yes!" Lisa throws one of her arms up, nearly smacking me in the process. "I was so fucking bored all day! I needed entertainment so I kept on asking Rosie but she said tha-"

"For the last time Lisa! I'm not going to sit on your face!" I cut her off halfway through her sentence. Her eyes widen and mouth hangs open but she finishes whatever she was saying anyways.

"... that I can't go for more than two walks per day because the doctor said so..."

The whole room goes silent and I feel like I could die from embarrassment because A) of what I just fucking said. B) what I just fucking said in front of two of my students. And C) what I just fucking said infront of my students brother.

"Well..." Jennie breaks the awkward silence. "Chicken, anyone?"