Chapter 47

Camila's POV

Camila's POV

"Hi" I smile towards Frankie's wife, Heather as she opens the door.

Her strawberry blonde hair in a neat ponytail as her bangs fall nicely over her forehead, she has a slim tall build with a beautifully structured face. Frankie is definitely a lucky man.

She's wearing a slim knee length black dress which covers her cleavage of her big bosoms. Her makeup light making her look natural with a red matte lipstick which matches her fresh red nails.

"Hi, come on in" she moves to the side gesturing us to walk in.

"Hey Heather, where's Frankie?" Ace asks giving her a hug which she returns.

"He's in the living room, the kids are at their grandparents" she tells him and he walks away from us.

"Men" she rolls her eyes with a chuckle, "You must be the famous Camila" She says as we walk towards the kitchen.

I giggle, "The famous Camila?"

"Yeah, the one he would talk about each time he was here. We were beginning to think you were imaginary" she jokes.

I laugh and she hands me a glass of wine, "Oh, no thank you" I try to sweetly reject, "Oh here, I baked you this pie" I hand her the pie and she places it down onto the counter after smelling it and humming.

"Smells amazing, thank you and one glass won't hurt, just make him drive" she shrugs and hands it to me before pouring herself one.

I can smell the delicious meal that's being cooked although I'm not entirely sure what is it.

"So, does Ace come here often?" I ask.

"Yeah, normally once a week or more but haven't seen him recently" she smirks at me, informing I'm the reason.

I giggle and we sit down onto the black stools at the marble island counter. This is a beautiful big family home and nicely decorated, everything is immaculately clean and colour coordinated. I'd die to live in a house this with my own family one day.

"Your home is lovely" I compliment and place the wine glass down in front of me.

"Thank you, normally kids are running around screaming as I try picking up after them"

I let out a little laugh, "Well, it is decorated beautifully"

"Thank you" she sips on her wine. "How has Ace been since he's been back?"

I sigh, "I know it's affecting him in some way but he just won't talk to me about it, has Frankie talked to you?" I need advice and her husband went through the exactly same thing Ace did, she's the best person for advice at the moment.

She shakes her head, "He doesn't want to talk to me either, he said he doesn't want me thinking about it but I do because i see that it affects him daily"