7 - The Murcat - Linh

I sprinkled some ground vegetables the gnomes had cultivated in Princess Purryfins' tank.

"Dinner time my sweet little angel!" I told her. Princess Purryfins is the most wonderful pet in the world. Tam didn't agree, but that was okay. He didn't really like anything sparkly. Or cute.

"She is not an angel." Tam butted in. Told you. "That murcat is a little demon." I covered my ears. Tam can be so mean! My sweet baby is such an angel.

"How can she be a demon? She's so sweet!"

"She hates me! Every time I walk in the room she bares her teeth. If I put my finger in her tank, she'd probably bite it off!"

"What do you mean? Look, I'm putting my finger in and I'm fine!" In fact, Princess Purryfins is cuddling my finger.

"Suck up." Tam muttered. "She likes you, she just hates me."

"Then I'll teach her to like you! You two can have some bonding time while I make dinner!" Tam glared at the tiny murcat.

"No way. I'll go to my room." Before he could reach the door, I grabbed the handle and locked him in my room with Princess Purryfins. I could hear him screaming at me. I only laughed and went to make dinner.

When dinner was ready, I sipped to my room, hoping Tam hadn't murdered Princess Purryfins. I held my ear up to the door.

"It's just so hard you know? I mean, I was exiled, but at least we saw people at Exillium. This is just crazy." I snickered. He was talking to her.

I opened the door, hoping to catch him off guard. He went pale and started glaring at Princess Purryfins. She gave him a betrayed look, and then glared back. I laughed.

"Aw, you guys are so cute! I'm glad you have someone to talk to Tam." I smiled and he glared. I decided to bring Princess Purryfins' tank into the kitchen so she could have dinner with us. Tam was not very happy about that.