CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

-AMIKO'S POV-

I felt good shooting him in his shoulder. I just felt a wave and did what had to be done. Polo ass play too much. I couldn't even take him serious.

"Look, we gotta be quick. Now that we got his main nigga Willy down there, we could be close." Benji said and I just stared at him. Watching him do his business was something I could do all day.

I felt somebody hit my leg and I looked at Nia and she was laughing at me.

"Kain probably know some shit as well." Polo spoke and I nodded agreeing.

"Well lets go." I stood to my feet walking out. All eyes were on me and Benji came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist with his face in the crook of my neck.

"You thinking you running shit huh." He said and I laughed before playfully mushing his head.

"Nah baby. You the boss." I spoke and he stared at me as if he wanted to snatch my clothes off and fuck me right here on this floor.

I followed behind Benji and we walked outside. It was this garage that we walked into and it hung two people. I'm guessing that one is willy.

Polo walked up to Willy before smacking his stomach. He was a thick dude. Looked about he was in his middle 40s. He was bald with many tattoos.

Willy flickered his eyes open before looking around and once his eyes landed on Benji, he chuckled as if something was funny.

"Wassup boy." Willy said and I looked at Benji as he just stared at Willy with a look of disgust. I found that disrespectful.

"Willy, where Rosco." Brandon asked and Willy chuckled.

"You think I'm really gon tell you? Y'all niggas trippin." He said and Polo punched Willy making blood fly out his mouth. I winced at the hard hit as Willy brought his eyes back to Benji.

Benji just stared at him. He kept quiet and he didn't say anything. That was weird and it scared me.

"Benji look like he wanna put 100 bullets in this nigga." Nia whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"Willy! Let us know!" Brandon yelled and Willy shook his head.

"That's my best friend! You got me fucked up if you think I'm finna fold." Willy said and Benji chuckled.

"Ain't ya moms on bedrest?" Benji asked and Willy looked at him with anger.

Benji always got the best of them.

"Man I swear! If you fucking touch my mom." Willy shouted and I shook my head.

"Bitch what you shaking yo head for?" He yelled at me and I snapped my neck between him and Benji. Benji nodded his head giving me the yeah I can blow this nigga shit.

I took the gun that sat on the metal table and shot him twice in the chest and the third bullet went to his head.

"Man Miko what the fuck! He was gon give us the information we needed to know!" Brandon yelled at me and Benji pushed him.

"Man chill out! We already got everything that we need to know!" Benji yelled at Brandon, pointing at Kain and Brandon waved him off before he walked off.

Benji grabbed my arm and we walked out. He pulled me into the meeting room and everybody walked back in including Nia and Brandon.

"Look, I got the address for his trap, and crib." Benji said and Brandon clenched his jaw.

"We need more guns and people before we do anything because we know how Rosco is coming." Benji said and in my head, I knew the right person I could go to.