t w e n t y f o u r

"What is going on?" Megan whispered as I arrived in my room. I closed the door with the keys.

"I don't know." I sighed in distress. I let myself fall onto my bed, once again whipping the tears away. "It was so scary."

Anna sat down besides me, she put an arm around me. "Dont worry, if they turn their back on you we will sneak you out."

"And Caleb is on our team! He told us we need to stay quiet." She assured me, nodding with her head fast.

"Jon, too. He promised." I told them truthfully. "Victor said something about a guest and I think he will arrive today."

"A guest that comes without a warning and is more important than you? I dont think this person deserves shit." Anna scoffed.

I laughed a little at her way of speaking.

"Let's start curling your hair, okay? While I do that you can straighten Megan's." Anna instructed us.

"What will we do with your hair?" Megan popped her lips.

"I am a pikachu. I will apply gel in my hair and put them straight back, so I can wear the cute ears without my hair bothering me." She rolled her eyes. "That is so obvious."

Megan and I giggled a little, when we started doing each others hair. I felt very pretty with those curls in my hair.

My boring hair looked so lively and beautiful.

When I finished straightening Megan's hair, her slightly wavly her was gone. She looked more like an adult with completely straight her.

When Anna started to do her hair, Megan and I helped her making her face yellow and her cheeks red.

She looked so cute. Megan was really good at makeup, so she made her eyes look really pretty, she even brought fake lashes for all of us.

Then Megan put on her costume and did her makeup.

Anna did the same and they both looked stunning.

"Now, our big star!" Megan exclaimed.

Anna helped me get into my costume. The princess peach dress didn't show much chest, but it was still very tight around my body.

I felt a little ugly in my own body. I never wore dresses like this before.

Then Anna put the crown into my hair and Megan started doing my makeup.

She did my lips exactly like princess peach'. It was very cute. Even my dull brown eyes looked beautiful with the pink makeup and the lashes.

"Girl! You are so hot!" Megan fanned herself.

"Are you talking to yourself? You are slaying, Meggy!" I blushed at her compliment.

We did some selfies and were ready to drive to the party.

Well, I need to leave in thirty minutes, because the band and me need to go through soundcheck before the party starts. Peter said he would come pick me up.

We were startled by a sudden knock on my door. We stayed quiet, too afraid to make a sound.

"Girls, open up!" Jon whispered. "I need to explain the plan."

I opened the door for him, he entered with Xander following him.

"Is he on our side?" Megan raised an eyebrow, while eyeing him.

"He is, dont worry." Jon assured her and then sat on my bed.

His eyes landed on me, as well as Xanders. They scanned me from head to toe.