(2) Play with your food

Current year 2016...

A bitter wind swept over the clearing, with the ground slick with blood and gore. The screaming, howling of the slaughter hushed. Limbs scatter and broken bodies twisted unnaturally in heaps. The battlefield lay quiet with the stench of death, blood and fear, swirling in the air. For it was now a graveyard of unburied corpses, laying amongst the blood soak dandelion and daisies.

The darkness in me growing with a hunger that I couldn't control. I was more an animal than a man in more ways than one. Ruled by pure primal instinct with nothing, but ice running through my veins. Ever since that day. And fuck. I don't regret a single day.

I stepped over the corpses of the filthy rogues and hunters with their fancy weapons. They think that can kill me. I laugh darkly at their audacity. Their inferior weapons have no effect on me.

"That was quicker than I thought," Ace grins like the evil bastard I know, tossing a heart he was feeding on over his shoulder.

He was my best friend and one of the few people I trust with my life. My right hand and just as malicious and sadistic. The only difference is his humanity was intact. Which is a good thing sometimes, since he acts as my voice of reason.... occasionally.

"You FUCK those hunters with their rogue armies UP!!" he brags proudly. " I bet that'll quench your thirst for a while."

"For bloodshed. But now I've got a different thirst to quench," I smirk with an impish twinkle in my eyes.

He guffaws with his head thrown back, knowing exactly what I meant. "Then let's get you LAID!" flinging an arm around my shoulder.

I woke up in the middle of my four beautiful companions from last night. Their legs and arms draped over me. Feeling sate with my mind at ease for the time being. I dragged myself to the bathroom and let the water cascade down on my body.

Those fuckers are using the mark of Lucian. How they procured it is the question. Hunters have been trying for centuries to rid the world of supernatural beings. They did a lot of damage but never something like this. Using the Mark of Lucian to control those filthy rogues and making them attack clans and packs. They got a lot more creative. I'll give'em that.

At first, we thought it was mere gossip. Father had deplored his most skilled warriors to handle the problem quietly. Hoping to put a swift ending to the rumour. Just to have them return bearing that mark and not only that. But the bastards made a bold attempt on his life. He ended them quickly but was furious at the endeavour in his own home.

A few days ago, we got word that the scoundrels were planning an attack on the Royal Death Myriad Clan. Therefore, father sends me here to finish the job his warriors fail to do. Those mutts were a lot stronger, undeviating, and relentless than a regular feral rogue. And I was impressed with the weapons the hunter possessed. Crafty, but useless against me, and sadly didn't save them. They were no match against my crew and me.

"Finally, your up!" Ace removed his fangs from the neck of his breakfast. "Wanna taste. The human is delectable and pure." His hand travel under her slave uniform as she moans in pleasure.

"Must you play with your food at the table?" I sat down as the maid began serving me promptly. She pours me a cup of coffee with a stack of pancakes and a few pork sausage links.

"Not everyone can survive on human food like you." Her moans got louder with the scent of her arousal in the air.

"What does that have to with you playing with your food?" I pour syrup on my pancakes.

"The same reason you pour syrup on your pancakes. It tastes better," he growls and sinks his fangs into her neck, as she screams out her orgasm on his fingers. It true, the more arouse the human is the sweeter their blood taste.