19

PRIVATE MESSAGE
timo - timothée
good girl- adeline

timo
hi addy
come over

good girl
what's the magic
word?

timo
i have a surprise
and wine

good girl
that's a phrase but
I'm omw

timo
bring snacks

—————

ADELINE'S POV

I smile at the security guard as I walk into Timothée's building, holding a grocery bag full of different types of chips and cookies.

I walk into the elevator with my head down as I study my dirty shoes. "Angela?" A voice asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I look up only to meet eyes with the girl who called me a prostitute in the elevator the first time Timothée and I met.

I shake my head with a laugh, as I remember the laughing fit him and I shared that night. "Adeline" I correct her.

The girl rolls her eyes while studying her fingernails that could probably poke my eyes out. "I'm surprised he's kept you around for this long" she snaps.

"I don't think he plans on letting me go anytime soon" I wink as the doors finally open and I walk down the long hall to the last door on the right.

I let myself in with a sigh as I walk into the kitchen. "Babe you'll never guess who I just-" my breath stops short at the sight in front of me.

I study the girl with wide eyes as she smiles widely at me. "Jo March" I whisper causing my hand to fly over my mouth as she laughs at my surprised reaction.

"You must be Adeline" she smiles even wider at me. "Your even more beautiful than I would've imagined"

"Oh wow thank you" I manage to say, my mind still in shock.

"I'm Saoirse" she grins, pulling me into a hug.

My eyes widen even larger than before. "I know, I'm such a fan" I gush, coming to my senses that Saoirse Ronan aka Jo March aka Lady Bird aka Susie Salmon is standing right in front of me.

"Oh Addy, I see that you've met your surprise" Timothée laughs as he enters the room.

I nod as Saoirse and I separate from our embrace while Timothée grabs the bag full of snacks.

We all make our way to the kitchen as I sit down on a barstool, Saoirse sitting beside me.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Timmy doesn't shut up about you" she speaks with a thick accent, smirking at Timothée's now flushed face.

"I had no clue you were coming or else I would've brought better snacks" I laugh as Timothée scrunches his face in disgust.

"Adeline you brought Kale chips?" he asks, pretending to gag.

"There's other things in there" I defend, hopping up from my seat grabbing the bag from him, pulling out the other chips and cookies.

Timothée mocks me as he takes a bag of Doritos and opens them, shoving a handful of chips into his mouth. "I didn't even get a kiss" he says, his mouth full of food.

"Your not getting one after that" I say, looking him up and down.

We hold an intense stare for a few seconds until he comes after me causing me to shriek and run away.

I run behind Saoirse and duck behind her. "Saoirse, if you knew what's good for you, you would move" Timothée says narrowing his eyes like a child.

"Sorry Timmy, no can do I-" before she can even finish her sentence, Timothée charged around her and straight towards me.

He finally gets to me, wrapping his arms firmly around my body and panting a firm kiss on my lips.

I pull away with a smile, the butterflies in my stomach are going crazy. "You taste like Doritos" I pout as he laughs.

—————

Saoirse hands me a tissue as we both sniffle as Visions Of Gideon plays as the image of Timothée crying on the TV fades out.

Saoirse and I forced Timothée to watch Call me by your name with us while we got wine drunk. Timothée has his head in my lap, laughing at us as we cry.

"It gets me every time" I sob, trying to wipe away my tears.

Saoirse nods her head, dabbing her tears as well. "Me too"

Timothée sits up and continues to laugh at us as we go through the waves of emotions.

Once my tears subside, I feel my eyes growing heavy as I let out a yawn.

"I should get going back to my hotel" Saoirse speaks, stretching out her limbs.

"You can stay in the extra bedroom if you want" Timothée offers, wrapping his arms around me as I wrest my head on his shoulder.

"It's okay, all my stuff is there, plus I have early meetings" she responds with a smile.

Timothée and I say our goodbyes to Saoirse and make our way into the kitchen.

As Timothée looks through the pantry for something to eat, I stand behind him with my arms wrapped around his torso and my head resting on his back.

"I wanna go to bed" I mutter as my eyes slowly shut.

"It's only 10 O'clock" he laughs, grabbing a carton of goldfish from one of the pantry shelves.

"But I'm tired" I whine as he turns his body around, so now our bodies are facing each other.

I rest my chin on his chest, looking straight up at him with my tired eyes. He meets my gaze as a smile forms on his face. His eyes dart between my eyes and my lips.

"Are you going to kiss me or not?" I ask, waiting for him to press his lips against mine.

"Drunk Adeline is so bold" he teases as he leans down brushing his lips against mine. I pull him towards me by the collar of his shirt, our lips now fully engaged.

As we pull apart, I struggle to open my heavy eyes. Timothée laughs, grabbing my hand in his. "Let's go to bed" he suggests walking us to his room.

Once we're settled in his bed, I rest my head against his chest as his eyes fix on the show in front of him. "Goodnight Timmy" I whisper looking up at him.

"You called me Timmy" he grins down at me.

"It's growing on me" I admit, with another yawn.

"Goodnight Addy"

1060 words
This was just a little filler
but the Adeline and Saoirse
friendship has blossomed...
drama coming soon;)