𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝

I spin in my brothers chair waiting for him to get home. He had gotten a new office because our apartments internet had gone to trash within the last few days but we were working on getting it back up and running again. We both agree that it was probably better for him to get an office in the long run because it does make everything easier around here.

I glance around the room. It's not like I haven't been here before but it always amuses me that he was so open with showing his face everywhere.

I sigh and open my laptop, pulling up one of the last recordings he did. He had asked me to edit the video, which I agreed too. We worked together like that, we had always clicked. He had been protecting me from everything as long as I can remember.

With him being five years older then me and terrifyingly tall, it was easy keeping boys away from me on the school yard. If you were to look at us, you would immediately know that we were siblings.

I have the same features as my brother practically, it is unbelievable how many times we have been asked if we were twins. We share the same chocolate colored eyes and hair and same smile as well. But that is pretty much where our similarities end.

"Home," I hear Will's voice ring out when he enters our flat and I immediately jump out of the chair towards the front door. Will greets me with a bright smile and engulfs me in a hug. I had only moved in with him a few months back once mum and dad agreed and I am so happy to see my older brother everyday as crazy as that sounds.

"How was it?" I ask and he smiles.

Will knows I have no interest in gaming like he does and knows that I can't sit through a whole live stream to save my life but I still like to hear about it. I have never really gotten into the world of gaming like he did, I moved towards the world of drawing and editing for other people

"It was good, Fundy's team won," He informs me as we make our way to the kitchen. I have heard a lot about his friends and have literally heard him talking to them while he used to live stream at home but I don't know much about them. The only people I can call out is Tommy, Techno and Philza because Wilbur has worked with them and I edited videos with them involved. "Want something to eat?" He asks pulling the refrigerator doors open.

"Just ate, but thank you." I smile happily, grabbing my laptop off of the kitchen island. Will shrugs and starts to go through the fridge. It's not like we don't have food, we have plenty but Will seems to be looking for something. "What are you looking for?" I ask as he makes a small face.

"My leftovers," He says and I can't help but giggle. I bite my lip trying to keep quiet as I open my editing app and I see Will close the fridge to look at me. "Riv," He says calmly, leaning on the counters and I give him an innocent smile.

"Will," I say his name as well and he stares at me which makes me giggle some more.

"Did you eat my leftovers?" He asks calmly and I grin, still giggling a little.

"Maybe." I grin, sticking my tongue out at him.

"You little-" Will gasps little because how dare I take his food. Our food. My food. "You're lucky I love you." He says and I shrug a little as he goes to grab his laptop which he had brought with him to the new office.

"You get kicked out yet?" I ask nodding a little to the laptop and we both know I am talking about his new office. I have seen the office this morning while he was trying to set up. The look on the ITs guys face was amazing when Will said he needed everything set up for a Minecraft competition. I shake my head a little at the memory of Will literally hitting the back of his motherboard trying to get it to work. The best part was that it actually made it start working.