Chapter 11: Breakdown

"I was so confused as a little child
Tried to take what I could get
Scared that I couldn't find
All the answers, honey"

Y/n's POV

After the boys were done playing basketball and the sun slowly started setting and filled the area with it's golden colors, we sat on the cozy seats outside on the backyard while eating some snacks.

"Now what's your next move regarding Soyeon?" Namjoon's curious eyes met mine as I took a sip from the cold beer bottle inside my hand. "Well we are getting close to the last move I think.." I replied absentmindedly while my lips curved into a smirk imagining all the thinks that are awaiting her.

"Spill it out babygirl I'm curious now" Jimin placed a hand under his chin while patiently waiting for my answer as a beautiful smile appeared on his full pink lips. "I don't know about that because that mister asshole Taehyung might try to destroy my plans once again if he gets to know what I'm planning for that whore" I raised an eyebrow while looking at Taehyung who lifted his head and looked right into my eyes.

He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head to the side while his eyes were studying mine silently.
"I did what I thought was right in that moment. That girl was about to collapse. Don't you think you are getting overboard with that childish bullying?" He asked and I frown, I could feel the anger burning inside me, I lost the control of my limbs and the bottle slipped out of my hand and crashed into a million pieces, filling the silent backyard while everyone widened their eyes.

I digged my nails into the flesh of my arm while licking over my lips and letting out a little giggle.

"What did you just say?" I blinked a few times while looking at his his dark eyes. "Did I stutter?" He replied with the serious expression remaining on his face.

I felt how my mind started to get blank till all I could feel was the pulsing anger that flowed like lava inside my veins. "Y/n don't" Jisoo tried to stop me but it was too late, it was already too late to stop the storm inside me which was ready to explode like a bomb and tonight he finally hit the mien I tired to take care of for the past few days.

"WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TELL ME THAT I AM GOING OVERBOARD IF YOU KNOW NOTHING?! YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER PIECE OF SHIT LIKE HIM WHO ACTS POLITE AND KIND AROUND EVERYONE BUT YOU ARE NOTHING THAN A FUCKING BASTARD!! FUCK YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!" I screamed my lungs out while feeling the hot tears slowly growing inside my eyes. My body was shaking while Jimin immediately ran towards me, my eyes wouldn't leave Taehyung's widened eyes.

"Y/n calm down I'm here, I'm right here shh" He tried to calm me down but it was too late, that one burning emotion, the cruel demon I still couldn't handle got fed by none other than Kim Taehyung and he will pay for it.

The tears were filling my eyes and were about to stream down while I tried to gasp for breath.
"NO JIMIN NO IT'S COMING BACK! NO!" I started punching his chest while feeling the tears slowly escaping my itching eyes. He tried to hold my fists while I hid my face inside his chest.
He immediately lifted me up and carried me inside but my body felt numb and weak. The tears were streaming down my cheeks, one by one while I blankly stared at one spot until my eyes got heavy and everything went black.

Jisoo's POV

A tensed silence filled the backyard while we watched Jimin carrying you inside Yoongi's house.
I wanted to run after you but Jin held me back, knowing very well that the only person you need the most right now was Jimin. Taehyung immediately stood up after your sudden outburst. I could sense that he also wanted to run after you, help you the best he could and take his painful words back but he was too shocked to move, he clearly didn't expect his words make you react the way you did.

Jungkook looked troubled while running his hands through his messy hair. Yoongi just lowered his eyes and shook his head, knowing him as the soft person he was on the inside, he was as scared and worried for you as we all were. We all wanted you to let go of that darkness inside you that makes you react like this to words that wouldn't affect other people like it has affected you. We wanted you to forget the past, forget everything that had happened to you and start again but the darkness was stronger than you and it was hungrily eating you alive.

The cute Y/n who chuckled at every little thing and hid her blushed face behind her hands was no longer there. What rips my heart apart the most is that she died that one afternoon and got replaced by someone who just breathes as long as her heart works.

You are not living Y/n, you are just breathing.

The Y/n who would do anything to make everyone happy while forgetting her own happiness was one reason which has made the darkness so strong now.
You fought till the very end, you broke and got weak which gave this darkness the opportunity and access to step in and take over you.

You will not stop until you break Soyeon the same way she broke you.

You wouldn't stop until she would feel what you have felt and we all knew that.
We broke with you, we shared the pain with you but we weren't strong enough to help you out.

I wiped my tears away that streamed down my cheeks without me even noticing it while thinking about you, my bestfriend who was more precious to me than a blood related sibling would ever be.

I looked over at Taehyung's shocked expression who was fighting with himself for making you react the way you did.

But that Taehyung who did bring out the worse inside you...

What if...

What if he was the medicine you needed which we couldn't give you?

His eyes had you graved inside them and I saw that the moment you broke down. I saw the golden light flashing through his eyes, he felt your pain Y/n.

I wrapped my arms around Jin's torso and let the tears run down my cheeks while he held me tightly inside his arms.

Stay strong Y/n because you might see the light again

——————————

Hey babes 💜

There are some hints here and there about
Y/n's past...any ideas what might have happened to her ?

Will Taehyung be able to help her out or is he only making everything worse?

What do you think about Jimin's character? 🌚

Any ideas how the story will go on?