154

Bella lifts up Liam and found out that the child didn't gain weight. This was the same weight compared with the weight a few days ago. He maybe loses weight because of the illness. "Mommy..." 

Liam was hugged by Bella, but his face was still a little stingy. His physical discomfort made his little body undeniable, but in his mother's embrace, he tried to control his uncomfortable expression. However, he was just a child, and how could Bella not see how uncomfortable he was. 

Her heart was sore and she was worried. "Liam is so uncomfortable. Let the doctor come over to see." She said toward William, feeling distressed. William also felt distressed and called the doctor over. The doctor said, "It's not a big problem anymore. It will take time to recover. It's only temporary, so try to coax his as much as possible."

"Mommy, it's not painful..." Liam said thoughtfully when he saw that Bella almost shed tears, with his big eyes looking at Bella. Bella was shocked. Why was such a thoughtful child always ill? "You've been holding him for a long time, let me do it," said William. He saw Bella's desire for Liam, lest she saw anything. 

However, Liam was not happy, his eye opened and he did not want him to hug. "Mommy hug..." Liam became a little stubborn because of his illness. "Be good, mother will be tired..." He said, hoping that Liam would obey, but Liam buried his face in the arms of Bella, catching her clothes. 

"Let me do it," Bella said softly. Liam's dependence on her made her feel a little strange. even more weird was that she felt a little close to this child. Seeing Liam was like seeing her child. Especially when Liam was uncomfortable, she really wanted to do it for him. Wasn't this feeling strange for a child who wasn't hers? Could she be so close to Liam?

"William, where did Liam's mother go?" Bella asked. Liam was sick. When he needed his mother, even if William was separated from Liam's mother, at least, he should let her see Liam right? "Liam's mother?" William's body stiffened and his deep pupil dodged. "Yes, Liam is sick. His mother should come and see him. Her child is sick, she must be very worried, right?" 

Hearing Bella's words, William's gaze looked a little dodged and said indifferently, 'Oh, I've already notified her." Bella frowned. Why did she feel that William's answer was a little perfunctory? Did he really inform Liam's mother? But for an entire day, why didn't Liam's mother come over? 

"It's already very late. I'll go to get some food." He get out of the ward when he finished his words. Bella looked at him more and more strangely. Why did she feel that William was evading? She had just mentioned Liam's mother just now. His reaction was strange!

Could it be that Liam's mother had any problems? At this moment, the nurse walked in to help Liam measure the temperature. She was surprised when she was that Liam was obediently staying in Bella's arms. "Miss Bella, you and Liam really look like mother and son!" The nurse had taken care of Liam last time. She was familiar with Liam. She was surprised because she had never seen Liam being so close to anymore.

"Mother and son?" Bella could not help but guess. Could it be Liam... "Yeah, I said before that you guys are not only the same blood type, you even look very similar. Now that you're so close, I feel like you're mother and child. What I said would be true?" She looked at Bella with a secret face. 

"No..." Bella denied it with a smile. After hearing the nurse's words, she was just calm on her face, but her heart had already caused a huge wave of shock. She looked at Liam's eyebrows and thought it was really similar. She also took out her phone to tune into the self-timer screen, saw herself on the screen, and then looked at Liam's appearance. The more she looked, the more they like, almost carved out of a mold.

Her heartbeat quickly. As the nurse said, Liam and she were really like mother and son. When she recalled how William had left in a hurry when she asked about Liam's mother, she had a layer of speculation in her heart. Could it be that Liam is her child?

This guess made her heartbeat up sharply. She suddenly looked at the child in her arms and became even more uneasy. If Liam was her child, why wouldn't William tell her about it? Could it be that there was another secret in it? However, whether Liam was her child or not, her doubts had to be lifted. 

She called the detective agency's phone number before William was returned. "I want you to verify a message..." After hanging up, Bella was very nervous. Looking at Liam in her arms, she could not let go anymore. After William returned, he realized that Bella was a little strange, but he did not think much about it. He placed the lunch box on the tables beside him, then he wanted to carry Liam and let Bella eat first.

Bella avoided it a little. She did not want to give the child out. 'Bella?" William was a little confused. Liam was already asleep at this time, so there shouldn't be any problem. "Oh, you didn't eat, it's better to have him in bed." William nodded and opened the blanket. Bella placed Liam carefully on the bed, and as soon as she placed him, she saw Liam frown and could not help but feel distressed.

"Liam, I'll hug you later." As he felt comfort, he frowned slightly. Bella turned around to eat with William, only to look at William with a hint of temptation. "Then, Liam's mother hasn't come over yet. Do you want to call her?" hearing Bella's words, William's heart was startled. He looked at the little woman opposite her and noticed the examination in her eyes, knowing that she had doubts. 

"It's fine, she'll come." hearing the sound of William, Bella was stunned. "Really? I want to see Liam's mother too..." Bella did not want to give up. Before everything was confirmed, she was still very skeptical. It was already dark outside. William looked at Bella who was sitting beside Liam. Instead of answering her, he said, "Bella, it's already late, I'll send you home to rest.'