| 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐞 𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ➪ 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 |

Prompt:
(Y/N) has a strong hatred towards Clones, and Hunter tries to help her overcome her hatred.

Not a Request ♥︎

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Did you hear the Republic Army is passing through?" a little boy by the name of Terence pulled on my pant leg, "I can't wait to finally see the heroes of the galaxy."

I smiled down at the young human, ruffling his dirty blonde hair, "They're not as great as the stories tell, I'm afraid. They're all the same, regardless whether they're Republic or Separatists."

Terence cocked his head to the side, ceasing his aggressive pulling on my dusty pant leg, "I know you had a bad run-in, but all Clones aren't like that."

"You're wise for your age, and it's annoying," I smiled, picking him up into my arms and dusting his little cheeks with playful kisses, "Now, go find your friends. I'm sure they're eager to meet the Republic like you are."

"Yes, Ms (L/N)," the little boy replied, squirming out of my grip and racing off to his little sand hut. That's about all any of us could afford on Tatooine.

               Wiping my forehead with my wrist, I sighed, "I don't know why people blindly worship the warriors of the Republic. Bunch of Poodoo if you ask me."

"What does 'Poodoo' mean?" an unfamiliar voice asked from behind me— the front of my shop, "And no one worships us, don't worry."

I spun around on my heel, and immediately began blushing from embarrassment, "Did you hear all of that, sir?"

Four men in matching black and red armor stood, all of their arms crossed against their chest. The significant markings on their helmets and chest plates were the only things that distinguished their differences,

                 "We all heard," their apparent leader hummed while sitting at a booth in my shop, "What do you have against us Clones? Comparing us to Separatists?"

                 Trying to wipe away the heat from my face, I sighed, scratching the back of my head, "I'm sorry. At the beginning of the war, some of your Clones let my family die, and it's given me a different outlook on this war altogether."

                 The leader waved his squad away, I am guessing to do their own thing around town. He removed his helmet, and his wavy black hair flew out and sat comfortably on his shoulders, "I'm Sergeant Hunter, and my condolences about your family. I've lost many of my brothers in this war, and I've questioned if it's worth it as well, but my squad always reminds me that even within our loses we endure, we need to remember what we're fighting for."

                  I smiled softly, sitting on a stool in front of him, "Thanks, Hunter. Would you like anything to drink?"

               "You got Dust Juice?" the Clone asked, laying his helmet on the counter beside his armored arm, "Haven't had that in a while. Maybe Wrecker will come back around— it's his absolute favorite, and he'd kill me if he knew I was having it without him."

                  I nodded my head, spinning around in the stool and heading towards my station, "Want me to make one for your friend too for when he comes back?"

                  "Yeah, that would be good," he confirmed as I poured a light orange liquid into a fancy glass, "Might I ask why you're treating me so well? I know damn well you hate my brothers and I."