Zizzy x Pony

Zizzy and Pony made their way towards the Carnival.
'Hopefully we find someone.'Pony said.
'Yeah.'Zizzys response wasn't filled like normal
'Carnivals creep me out. Especially the Clowns... I do NOT want to be here long...
'Hey guys...Did you see this note?'Y/N asked.

"For those looking for safety, You will not find it here
-T.S.P"

'Weird..'Pony and Zizzy said, insync.
'Let's look around!!This is AWESOME!' Y/N yelled, running off but has their pistol Ready to be grabbed in their pocket.

Y/N ran towards the cages...
'Poor kid...You were just left in here to die..,weren't you..?' They could tell by the expression on Foxys face, that he was still in there somewhere..Wanting out..Wanting things to be normal.

Zizzy and Pony got towards the rollercoaster.
'Cool!'Zizzy yelled.
'Yeah...Cool-Im not fond of roller coasters.. I tend to get sick...'He mumbled.
'I can go find us a wrench?!Y'know to get it working?'Zizzy said in happiness
'Okay!I'll just be here.'Pony said.

Zizzy grabbed the red key, and unlocked the tent.
'Hopefully they all evacuated..and there is NO clown..'She whispered.
She eventually found the plank. She ran back to the tent and up the stairs.
'Let's place this Bad boy!I can see the wrench!'
There was a green glow coming from the corner.A head was lifting up, ready to move.
Zizzy drawed her fencing knife(tf they called lmao?)
And got ready to attack.She grabbed the wrench as fast as she could, her guard up. She stuffed it in her pocket.She had the tightest grip possible but she could feel it slipping.Her palms were sweaty.
She slowly made her way down, the clown was fast, it laughed a bit as they began to fight. Zizzy dropped her fencing knife, the sweat soaked her hands.She looked at the clowns, horrified. She closed her eyes ready for the upcoming Attack.She waited then heard a strange noise.

'ZIZZY!GRAB YOUR WEAPON! THIS ONE IS TOO AGRESIVE!'Pony yelled.
'Pony!Thank God!I was worried!'She yelled, wiping her Sweat on her dress, grabbing her fencing knife.
'You were taking too long.Youre a really fast person.Something was up.'Pony said whilst blocking the attacks.

Eventually, they got the clown to be defeated. Y/N worked on getting the door opened so they could leave. Zizzy and Pony went on the rollercoaster like planned. Zizzy sneaked a small kiss on Pony's cheek whilst on the ride. Pony considers that the best day for his life.

Word count:436

Any suggestions for books or anything?