Cheers!

JIN'S P.O.V:

"Hyung. I'm done cutting the potatoes."

I looked at Yoongi then nod.

"Right. Cut the asparagus next." I said sprinkling some salt and pepper on the piece of steak.

"Hyung! Can we order chicken to go with the steak? Hobi-hyung said he'll pay." Tae asked popping from the living room.

"Sure. Great idea. Order some beer too. I feel like drinking tonight." I said putting the steak on the pan with the potatoes and asparuguses to bake.

"Gotcha!" Taehyung winked and disappeared.

"I'm gonna rest for a bit." Yoongi said walking out of the kitchen. Aish this boy.

"Yah.. who told Tae to order beer?" Namjoon asked as he walked towards the kitchen. I told him it was me. "Don't you think its a bad idea to drink tonight? We have to go to BigHit tomorrow to arrange stuff. The comeback is weeks away."

"Nah. It will be fine. I know we can manage." I said before walking away leaving Namjoon in the kitchen.

(Time skip)

"Hyung! Its here!" The maknae cheered. Good. I also just finished baking the steak.

Hobi and Tae went to the front door to pay for the delivery as I went to the kitchen.

"Kook. Arrange the table please." I said preparing the steak. He gave me a salute and get some plates and utensils from the cabinet to be placed on the table.

"Done!" He said.

"Yaah. It smelled delicious in here." Jimin said appearing out of nowhere licking his lips. I told the boys to settle down at the table as Hobi and Tae appeared on the kitchen holding packages of food and beer.

"Time to eaaaat!" Hobi said arranging the chicken to a bowl.

We settled down at the table to began eating opening a few bottles of beer.

"So, the comeback's a few weeks away, how's everybody?" The leader asked taking a bite of the steak.

"Its good that we rested for a month. But we need to get back to work eventually." I said grabbing a chicken wing.

"I just wish that we have to rest a little bit longer." Yoongi said.

We snickered at Yoongi's response.

"Yah. Army needs us. And we need them." Jungkook said drinking some beer.

The leader stood up, holding a bottle of beer, making a toast.

"Yah, I know we wanted to rest a little more. But Armys have been waiting for us even though we went gone for just a month. Lets do our best one more time and not disappoint Army! Cheers! For our new comeback. Cheers! For our beloved Army!"

"CHEERS!" We all said.

"Speaking of the comeback, I'm so excited for the fan meet! Its 2 weeks away right?" Jimin stated biting some chicken.

"Ohh yeah! I can't wait to see our Armys again!" Hobi clapped.

"Too bad, Sae-jun's not a fan. It surely will be fun if we ever met her there." Tae said drinking beer.

"But she mentioned her friend is a fan right? Do you think there's a chance she'll accompany her friend?" Jungkook asked opening another bottle of beer.

"Let's just see. But don't expect too much." Yoongi said. We all agreed to his response and continued to eat.

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

Its already 8pm. I just finished feeding my pets with the help of Van, and now I'm here in the living room sitting on the couch with Denver laying on my lap, Tanner laying beside me. I lay my head down on the back of the couch waiting for the little ones to finish brushing their teeth except for Shooky who's on the floor drawing on some paper.

Once they finished, I led them upstairs to their room and tucked them in. They made me kiss their little foreheads before closing their eyes to sleep. I saw Van went to the corner of the room to charge himself.

"Good night to you too Van." I said before closing their door.

I went to my room and did my daily night routine. And flopped my self to bed and the next thing I knew, I was already asleep.

(Next morning)

I was peacefully sleeping when someone jumped on my bed waking me up.

"Chimmy!(Mowning hooman!)"

I opened my eyes to see Chimmy on top of me. I smiled, patted his head and sat up making him slide down to my legs.

"Good morning Chimmy." I said. I got up from my bed Chimmy following me with his eyes. I was going to the bathroom when someone burst open my door.

"Cooky! Cooky!(Bweakfast! Bweakfast!)" Cooky said charging Chimmy making them stumble on the floor and giggled at each other. I chuckled at their cute actions and did my morning routine before heading down with Cooky and Chimmy.

"Good morning little ones." I greeted as I saw the rest of them in the living room still with sleepy faces. I was greeted also by my dogs who barks happily and circling around me.

I checked the clock to see its 7am. Hmm. I slept through my alarm? Alright. I'm not in the mood to work out also. Better start cooking breakfast. I'm craving for eggs and bacon today. Everyone's favorite.

As I walk through the living room, I realized that we did not clean up last night. I looked around the living room, posters, stickers and standees are still scattered. I sighed.

"Alright munchkins. I'm making eggs and bacons for breakfast." They all turned to me then cheered. "Ah. Ah." I said putting my hands on my hips. "Not until you clean up those BTS things." They immediately cleaned up the whole living room, taking off stickers and piling the standees on the corner. Except for Koya. Who sleepily picking up posters from the floor slowly and one by one. I chuckled at his cuteness before going to the kitchen to cook their favorite breakfast.