155

If it were usual, he would definitely let Bella stay. After all, this was a rare opportunity to get along. but now Bella had just recorded, and he had some worries in his heart, he wanted to send her home. 

"No, when Liam woke up and didn't see me, he'll be sad." Bella refused directly. She didn't want to leave. She was worried about Liam. She now suspected that Liam was her child. When she looked at him weakly in bed, she couldn't sleep even if she came home.

"Bella, your body has just recovered and you have transfused blood to Liam, it's better to go back and have a rest." William continued. "I'm okay!" Bella did not say anything, but just stubbornly stayed on the side. 

William's eyes darkened. She didn't know that Liam was her child, she would already look like this. If she knew everything, she would be even more worried. "Then I'll go to get a blanket." William compromised.

Since Bella was willing to stay, if he was too tough, he would definitely cause her doubts. Liam seemed to be very tired. He hadn't woken up after sleeping for a long time. Fortunately, his breathing was steady and there were no symptoms of fever, but even so, Bella did not close her eyes for one night. She looked at Liam. 

The more she looks, the more shocked her heart was. This child looked like her so much. She didn't think so much before. But now, she looked at him and became more suspicious. Was Liam her child? This question was always in the mind of Bella, and there was no answer. She finally fell asleep when it was dawn. 

"Mommy!"  In the morning, Liam finally woke up. As soon as he opened her eyes, he looked for Bella. Bella warmed up and immediately reached the bedside of his bed, "Liam, don't be afraid,  mother is here, Mother is with you!"

After the little guy rested, his mental state was much better, and his little face had a trace of blood, which made him look much healthier. Liam extended her hands to Bella, "Mommy, hug!" Bella knew that when she was sick as she was young, she needed her mother's high. Only in her mother's hug. Only in her mother's arms did she have a sense of security. Liam let her hold him now, he must feel the same way.

Bella hugged Liam. The little guy was hugged, his big eyes sparkled, and he looked at Bella in a brighter light. "Mommy..." 

"Liam, you're so obedient. After sleeping for so long, are you hungry?" "Hurry, hungry, eat..." The little guy was indeed hungry. His eyes glowed at the mention of eating. William smiled aside and handed the soaked milk powder to Liam, who immediately took it and smiled and carried the bottle over. 

As she watched the little child rush, Bella's heart tightened. "Liam, don't be hurry,it's all yours. no One will snatch it from you." However, Liam obviously did not hear what she said. At this moment, he only knew that he was hungry. 

because he drank too fast, even though Bella had already reminded, Liam accidentally drunk the milk into the trachea and choked up, scaring Bella to pat his back immediately. "Liam, slow down.."  Liam's tears came out, and he finally stopped coughing. Looking at his miserable face made Bella felt heartbroken and funny. 

With the fall of the milk left, Bella put the bottle back into Liam's hands. This time, Liam, did not take the bottle and placed it in her hands with anticipation. "Mommy, feed..." This was not a difficult task for Bella and wanted to start feeding him, but Liam's purpose was obviously more than that. 

"Father... Hug..." It turned out that he wanted to be hugged by William, then Bella feeds him. Bella's face was a little hot. it made them seem like a family. It didn't seem strange when she was with Liam, but it was a little strange to add William. 

Liam repeated, "Dad hugs, Mommy feeds..." 

"Okay, dad hugs," William promised and picked up Liam. Bella was helpless and had no choice but to feed Liam, who was in the embrace of William. Such a position was too intimate. It seemed that her relationship with William was intimate, and she felt the temperature on her face was getting warmer. 

William's eyes fell on her red face, he smiled and kissed Bella's face. "Hey... don't miss..." The door was suddenly opened before Bella could finish her words. When Toni came in, she saw that William kiss Bella with a spoil. The two of them were very close to each other, looking very ambiguous, her heart choking.

"Bella, Chief, you..." Toni's eyes incredibly swept over the face of Bella and William. What did she see just now? William actually kissed Bella. Looking at Bella, his eyes were filled with love, as if he was looking at his lover. Yes, it's like watching his lover!

"Toni..." Seeing Toni, Bella reflexively retreated two steps, distanced herself from William. When William saw Bella's subconscious move, a deep flash flashed in his eyes. "Bella, why are you here? You and chief William have just..." Toni looked at Bella in suspicion.

No! Impossible!

How could William be with Bella? How could William be with Bella? "I..." Bella took a look at William. She didn't know if she should tell the truth. She was not sure if Toni had seen that William kissed her. William saw that Bella was looking at him, he stretched out his hand and pulled her into his arms tightly. He said, "She came to accompany me."

Now that Bella had finally divorced Tony and came to his side, he could not wait to announce to the world that the little girl he had guarded for so many years was finally his. "You're together?" Toni asked in disbelief. William admitted frankly, 'As you can see..." Toni did not expect that Bella really feels in love with William. The fact-filled her with anger. Looking at Bella, she felt that she was betrayed by Bella. 

Bella's body was a little stiff, and she did not expect her to appear suddenly. She knew that Toni loved William. Even if he had already made it clear to her, her heart would not have let him go so quickly. If not, she wouldn't come. "Toni, I ..." Bella wanted to explain, but it seemed wrong no matter how she explained it.