P R E F A C E

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SUMMARY

Kara Wynters is not rich. But lucky for her, she is a musical prodigy. 

By the age of six, Kara could play more instruments than she could count on both hands. After receiving a scholarship to one of the most elite private schools, Kara spends most of her summer preparing for her junior year amongst the most wealthy's offspring. 

All was going to plan until Kara ends up being arrested, the night before classes commence, with four of the most richest boys in the school. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

N O V E L   B Y   G R A C I E

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Q U O T E

❝sometimes you put a bunch of misfits together and you get a family. sometimes you get a bunch of assholes. and sometimes—just sometimes—you get a bit of both❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━

T H E M E S

more than a shit ton of swearing

➪ wholesome, feel good scenes

➪ terrible spelling (will trigger)

➪ soooo many relationships (romantic and platonic)

━━━━━━━━━━━━

N O T E

and just when i thought i couldn't stress myself out anymore, i write another book! i swear it's become an unhealthy coping mechanism or something. 

anyways; yes, this is my new book. it's an idea that woke me out of my sleep at three in the morning, no cap. however, i will be finishing bad boy summer before starting this  ( but i might post the first two or three chapters because i love you guys so much)

i just wanted to post this so it would maybe motivate me to write. i would also love to hear your guys thoughts on the blurb. 

this book will be a little sweeter and softer than my other books and overall just so frickin wholesome. it will cover a range of relationships but also focus on the relationships between our main girl, kara, and the four boys. (trust me, you'll love them)

if you have read my other books (BBR and BBS), then i'll let you know that kara is a lot like hayden who we all love but she's also a lot different than hayden. kara is my smol chaotic cinnamon roll—so basically if hayden and noah ended up together and had a baby, it would be kara.  

 hope you enjoy this book and end up loving these characters as much as i do!