When Ellie wakes up, Ellia was already left the house and told Dustin. She also leave a note to her. It says ;

"Hye sis,

I'm sorry that I have to go early cause mom called me and told me to come home. I'm so sorry..here take this shirt! It was mine as a memory that we met.Please take care of it.Love ya.
-You loving sister, Ellia"

She still happy that she left but didn't forget to say something.Ellie take her shirt and take care of it!She always wore it everyday at home cause it made her so comfortable so she and Dustin still living on the same house so Ellie felt that she was too old to have people helping her so she finding a job.

While walking, she saw her dad were kissing with another woman that was not her stepmother...It gave her a little heart attack that she cried and think how bad that her dad has become.She stop her what was she's doing and go back home but she was in anger and didn't looked at the road while crossing and....back to the hospital...

She got hit so hard on her head that she lose a lot of blood.She have been put in the icu for a better treatment.The hospital used a lot of machines on her to save her live that it costs lots of money.You guys might be guessing who will pay for it. Dustin and Ellia it is.Ellia used her business money for her sister.Dustin used his savings for her.

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Conversation Started♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

Dustin : "Why she do this?I don't understand!"

Ellia : "I don't care what happen, I just want my little sister back!...Who's staying tonight?"

Dustin : "I will. You can go home and get some rest.."

Ellia : "Urm Dustin.. I'm sorry if this question too personal for you but..do you loves my sister? I mean no need to answer it if you don't want to-"

Dustin : "Yes...I do.I love her so much!"

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Conversation Ended♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

Ellia smiles and felt that he could take care of Ellie...so she let him stay for her.He watched every little move that Ellie did but she didn't wake up though..but every midnight, whenever Dustin fell asleep, Ellie wakes up without he noticing everyday.She would hold his hand back with happiness.

Everytime Dustin or Ellia wasn't in her room, she would think of why is she not dying yet.. That she would suffer everytime she got into the hospital.It making her got back her depression back...