Chapter 33

A/N: *TRIGGER WARNING* (This chapter contains VERY triggering content so please read with caution)

Also, I'm sorry for this late update :(

-

It's been a few weeks since that night.

Taehyung expected things to get a little better; to settle down.

But oh how wrong he was.

~

Taehyung looks a lot frailer as he walks down those sickeningly polished hallways. It's almost like when he first came to school; when he was a newbie. But then again it's not. He was happier then. He never thought that his life would be so low to the point that he would call the bad times in his life 'happier times'.

Taehyung thought he knew what bad meant but now he understood that he had no clue. That wasn't bad; Compared to this that was luxury.

"Oh, look who it is," A tall boy says as he spots the blue-haired boy. Taehyung flinches as he tries to speed up his pace, not wanting to cause yet another scene.

"Where are you running off to, fag?" the boy laughs mockingly, gaining the attention of a few passersby who stare at the scene with amusement.

Suddenly, Taehyung feels himself being pulled back and slammed into a locker. He gasps as the boy pins his shoulders to the metal framework and stares down at him with a wicked smirk.

"You trying to avoid me?" The boy growls.

Taehyung cowers his head. He has no clue who this is but this is how it was for the past few weeks. People who he had never seen started randomly coming up to him so that they could torment him or call him names.

When he started school he was a nobody but now, Kim Taehyung is the centre of attention. He is the centre of attention for all the wrong reasons. By now everyone had found out that he is gay; The students, the teachers; Taehyung is pretty sure that even the janitor knows.

Everyone found out and they made sure that Taehyung knew that this is Helville High. A school strictly for straight males.

They don't tolerate people like him. And they made sure that Taehyung understood that.

The boy grabs him by the throat and slams him hard against the locker, the impact causing a loud rattle to echo through the halls. "Learn some respect, you piece of filth."

Taehyung groans in pain as his bruised back hits the hard metal. He can already feel another bruise forming on his skin. Just another one to add to the collection.

In the past few weeks these cruel boys made him into art; Painted his pale skins with scarlet tones and twisted his weak limbs into a crumbling sculpture. They looked at him like he was art; They ogled, stared, ridiculed. He was art that was constantly being criticised; Being judged.

Here in Helville High, Kim Taehyung is art.  A broken artwork.

"P-Please," Taehyung whimpers as he claws at the boy's iron-like grip.

The boy chuckles, his dark eyes twinkling with amusement as he watches the smaller suffer against his grip.

"You should be thankful that this is all I'm doing because let's be real, a fag like you doesn't deserve to be alive."

And with that, he drops the blue-haired boy who inhales sharply as he stumbles onto the floor. Several eyes watch him without a shred of compassion, watching as he weakly pulls himself off the floor and heads to his next class.