Sixty Three

Its been about two months now. My hand is almost all healed. Tia has been working out a lot this last month because our wedding in in two months per her request. Anika and Steve are a couple now and they are both living in the guest house. Steve still comes to me when he is a little sometimes because "Steven" misses me but other then that they are doing good. Lee really loves helping out with her little siblings. Most of the time she is with Amy and lil Alex. Amy is like I said with Lee and lil Alex and if she is not with them then she is helping mom with the twins. Lil Alex is just a ball of energy. Always running around. He calls me daddy because he hears Lee calling me that and thats fine with me.

As for Liam he is good. A growing boy I can tell you that much. I kinda caught him doing something you know. Him and Erin are still together and I think it is cute. David and Adam had "the talk" with him. It was funny to watch. Ty is doing great really. He calls Kim ma now but still calls me dad.

Speaking of Kim, well her and Emily are moving together. They are building a house next to mine. Ty said he didn't want to be far from everyone. Their businesses are doing good. I happy for them.

Pops and mom are over the roof with the twins. They really are the parents any kid could hope for. Mom has been super emotional lately but she said she was fine. Rose and Thomas are still the sweet grandparents they always were. They are both happy with so many babies in the house especially Rose.

Now for my babies they are so cute but a lot of work. My oldest son name is Corey Rowan Knight. My babygirl is Samya Grace Knight. We found out that the last one is like me so we decided to give them a gender neutral name so that when they are old enough the can choose what they want. Their name is Dakota Taylor Knight. They are a lot smaller than the other two but they are a fighter.

Sky is getting into a normal routine around everyone now. She is homeschooling because she is not ready for a classroom environment now. Her surgery is in three days. She goes to A therapist once a week and says she likes it.

Right now I'm in the triplets room. They were crying because they needed new diapers. After I rocked them all back to sleep I just sat in the rocking chair. Then I started to think about things. Before I could get into my deep thoughts there was a knock on the door.

"Come in"

"Hey sis I know you don't wanna be bothered while your with them but your needed in your office. Denise called me sound scared."

"OK let's go." I said as I grabbed the monitor and walked out the room.

Once we got to my office I called Denise. Denise was a nice woman when I talked to her. She was more then happy to know Brian wasn't coming back. So was her little girl. She didn't have a job so I offered her one as my personal assistant since Emily now works with Kim.

"Hey Denise what seems to be the problem?"

"Well Ms. White came to your office once again and wanted to get in. When I wouldn't give her the key she got all upset and swung at me. Someone must have called security because she was pulled off of me and escorted out the building."

"I'm so sorry Denise how about you go get checked out if you need to and take a week off with pay. I'm sorry this happened to you for following my instructions. And I will take care of the bills so don't worry. "

"Oh that's not necessary. She only stretched me a little nothing I can't take care of at home. And I don't need a week off."

"I will accept the not going in but the week off is non negotiable. So spend some time with your daughter and enjoy it."

"Thank you Mrs. Knight. Imma just finish up here then head home."

"No, go ahead and head home now it's fine. Good day Denise." I hung up so she couldn't say no.