XII: sleepover

after finishing up the last of the cleaning up, Yoongi, Chunhei, and me part ways in the parking lot. 

"You got the location right?" Yoongi asks, buckling Chunhei into the backseat. 

"Yes, I got it," I respond, half-heartedly dumping all my stuff in my backseat. I hear a car door shut and figure Yoongi has also gotten into his car.

I turn around to get into the driver's seat but am stopped by arms wrapping around my waist. I gasp as I notice that its Yoongi. He brings me closer, our faces only a few centimeters from his. 

"We have to stop ending up like this," I manage to muster up, avoiding eye-contact. 

"I quite like being this close to you," He whispers back, placing a soft peck to my lips, catching me off guard. 

"Daddy! Let's go I need to pee," Chunhei whines from inside the car. 

My cheeks flare up into a blush as I push Yoongi off of me. 

"Bring her home, Yoongs!" I scold, getting into my car. 

"We'll see you tonight, babe," Yoongi winks, also getting into his car. 

6:30pm

I let out a sigh of relief as I finish getting ready. As I'm about to grab my keys and purse, my phone buzzes from my back pocket. I put my shoes on while trying to unlock my phone. 

Yoongi: change of plans. we'll come pick you up. mind spending the night? Chunhei wants to have a movie night after dinner and would love it if you came too. 

YN: hmm, I guess a movie night and a sleepover won't hurt. 

Yoongi: great!! Chunhei and I will be there in about 15 minutes. is that enough time?

YN: that's perfect. I'll see you guys soon. 

I bit my lip as I head into my room to pack an overnight bag. I throw in some pajamas and some clothes for tomorrow and suddenly realized something. Wasn't I also supposed to go on a date with Yoongi tomorrow night? I decide to ask him when he comes and just throw in a casual outfit for tomorrow. 

After about 20 minutes, a knock sounds through my house, signaling that the Mins have arrived. I swing the door open and am met with two tiny arms winding around my waist, squeezing me into a tight hug. 

"Hi, YN. You look pretty," Chunhei says, digging her head into my tummy once again. I swear this kid loves cuddling me. 

"Thanks, munchkin. You look extra cute tonight," I reply, placing a soft kiss on the top of her head, my hand combing through her hair. 

"Hi, Yoongs," I look up to greet Yoongi. I lean forward a bit and place a small peck on his lips, catching him by surprise. 

"Hi, jagi," He replies, shooting me a small smirk. I blush as I realized what I just did. 

"Let's get going?"

"Pasta time!!" Chunhei cheers, grabbing onto my hand as I lock up my apartment. 

9pm 

"Go and pick out some pajamas, kitten," Yoongi places his keys on the counter and leads me into their apartment. 

I take a quick peek around the whole apartment taking in everything. It's sleek and very clean with a few of Chunhei's stuffed animals strewn all over the living room. 

Chunhei runs into what I assume is her bedroom and shuts the door. As I complete a full 360 turn , I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist, pulling me into a backhug. 

"Thank you for coming to dinner with us," Yoongi whispers, placing a kiss on my jaw, making me shudder. 

"Thanks for inviting me. Are you sure Chunhei is okay with this?" I question worried about how Chunhei feels about me being around more than a teacher should. 

"That's what I was hoping we could talk about tomorrow night," Yoongi answers, letting me go and moving to stand in front of me. 

I bite my lip anxiously. 

"Hey, stop worrying. She already loves you. What's bothering you, jagi?" He questions, tucking a stray hair behind my ear. He places his index and middle finger underneath my chin, bringing my head up to make eye contact with him. 

"I-," Before I could spill, Chunhei runs back into the room. She grabs Yoongi and I's hand, pulling us into the living room. We settle onto the couch, Chunhei plopping onto the cushions with Yoongi and I sitting on either side of her. 

Yoongi pulls up Netflix and allows Chunhei to pick the movie. As she scrolls through the choices, Yoongi leans over her and beckons me to come closer.

"Don't worry. She loves you. We'll talk more about it tomorrow," He reassures and sneaks a soft peck to my lips then moving to place another one on Chunhei's head. 

I sigh and sink into the sofa, snuggling Chunhei into my arms. Let's hope tomorrow brings a clearer picture of what we have going on. 

a/n: AHH THANK YOU GUYS FOR 400 READS!! a few chapters ago, I was celebrating 200 reads and they've doubled! I'm so thankful for everyone who has been reading and supporting my story!! I'll work much harder to push out updates for you guys! please...

a/n: AHH THANK YOU GUYS FOR 400 READS!! a few chapters ago, I was celebrating 200 reads and they've doubled! I'm so thankful for everyone who has been reading and supporting my story!! I'll work much harder to push out updates for you guys! please continue to support and vote! I love and appreciate you all so much!! <333