When you give him Nicknames

Your Pov

I woke up completely frazzled, shaking slightly with remorse filled eyes. Tears started streaming down my cheeks and I didn't bother wiping them away. I got out of my bed and walked out the balcony. That was one strange dream, a really strange one indeed.

I was in a black void, into nothingness, but it felt like I was trapped. I could here these voices spinning around my head and I couldn't stop it. Those voices got me nostalgic and all I wanted to do was wake up from this nightmare.

I stared out the horizon, it was pretty dim out tonight. But from a distance I could see this gigantic puff of smoke. I could also see from a distance, Paris' heroes in action.
"Ladybug and Chat Noir?" I mumbled.

"And Viperion." I heard another voice day, I peered to where the voice came from and I saw Luka leaning on the wall behind me, in his hero persona. He wears a black, teal, and cyan suit, appearing to be slender and muscular. His suit has a snake texture along with the same kind of underbelly like a snake and has a cyan colored mask around his eyes. His eyes change from aqua to green as does his hair highlights. I could see it in his eyes that he looks concerned, then I remembered my tear streaked face.

I wiped them away and smiled at him. "L-Luka. Hey." I waved at him. He eyes my frame and then came close and hugged me gently. I was surprised but of course I hugged him back. "Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded and sighed againts his hold, sniffling a but here and there. He stayed like that for a while but then I our little embrace was cut short when his bracelet started beeping and then Ladybugs voice boomed out of it.

"Viperion?! Where are you? Dream boy is cornered, we need your lyre to calm him down!" It barked. He sighed and detached himself from me. His eyes looked reluctant to let me go but I waved my hands at him. "They need you. Just go already." I mumbled. He then looked at me one more time and said. "I'll be back, okay?"
I nodded and smiled at him— "Of course. Go save Paris already you dork." I sneered sarcastically at him. He gave me a salut and then jumped off the distance to fight off the akumatized victim with Ladybug and Chat Noir.

I watched as he jumped from roof to roof, a little smile forming on my face. Hopefully he'll agree if I asked him to stay for the night. I need someone, specifically him to comfort me.

Little ladybugs started fixing everything that the akumatized victim has damaged.
I then felt three presence behind me. I turned around to see Ladybug, Chat and Viperion. "Pound it." They cheered quietly and fist bumped. Ladybug got her hands out to Luka and he smiled at her, taking off his miraculous and handing it over to her. Luka then ran up to me and squeezed me tight, his head hung low on my shoulder.

"Aren't they just adorable?" Chat Noir gushed at us. Blush started forming on my cheeks and I shook his comment off my mind. "One day we'll be just like them." He said directly at Ladybug. She rolled her eyes and booped his nose. "We'll see about that kitty." She sneered. Then their miraculous started beeping. They excused themselves and jumped off my balcony. I looked at Luka and giggled. "They're really made for each other, aren't they? Ladybug is very lucky to have him." I said.
"I'm very lucky to have you." I hear him mumbled, which made me giggle. I gently caressed his hair and inhaled his scent. "I'm very lucky to have you." I repeated the words to him.

We got inside my room and we immediately plopped down the bed. I sighed in content, I feel better already.
I cuddled close to him, just entranced in the comfortable silence were surrounded in. I could feel his hands on my waist and he pulled me impossibly closer to him. We stayed like that for a while— and then he broke the silence.

"So about earlier. Why was my girlfriend crying?" I mumbled. I rolled my eyes at him— 'his girlfriend'. It has a nice ring to it. I nuzzled my face on his neck and trailed soft kisses on it.
"Hm. Answer me." He demanded, a bit stern but still soft and it's just adorable.
I giggled and answered "It was nothing. Just a bad dream, snake boy." I sneered at him. His eyes widen and a questioning look was on his face. "Snake boy?" He mumbled. "You don't like it? How about Baby boy?" I said. His face then turned into a fit of a blushing mess. "W-whaa." Was the only thing he could muster.

"I have alot of names for you. Boyfie, Love, Baby boo. Etc etc." I listed. His face turned in all sorts of red.
"T-those are interesting names." He stuttered and I blow into a fits of guffaws. He just looks so adorable when teased.

We joked around for the rest of the night, me teasing him with adorable nicknames and him just being the cute adorable tomato he is. All my troubles forgotten as I stared at those mesmerizing eyes of his.

Another short shot UwU)