|Start|1|

This scene takes place in Cyberraya harbor with someone stealing from one of the crates. This was the young agents assignment: To capture the theif. But they're in for a big surprise.

Ali POV

We just arrived in the location where the their will be heading. I looked around. Making sure we don't miss them.

We were a few minutes in when we heard two voices. They sounded familiar. I just couldn't figure out who.
"Are you sure they're not already here?"one of them asked "of course they're here Djin. They're probably listening to us right now" wait. Djin? Isn't he dead?and who is that he's talking to?

Looks like that's what the others are thinking too.

"Agent leon what do we do?" Rudy whispered . Agent leon thought for a bit before answering"this will be a scouting mission. We don't stand a chance against them. We should stay a bit longer,then we'll report back to the General" we just nodded in response

Then the unknown man started talking again and walkd inside one of the crates."don't worry if they're spying on us. They'll just report to Ganz and Dayang since they don't stand a chance against us" and grabbed something from one of the crates."how do you know that?" Djin crossed his arms. The man snickered and said "if you didn't stand a chance against me,then they don't stand a single chance against me. I am the Neuro core after all" agent Zain? Zain started talking again"Oh don't worry. I won't hurt you. It's pointless anyways"Djin raised an eyebrow and started walking north. "North. That's- he's heading towards us." I thought to myself. Agent Leon said something under his breath. He's probably cursing.

"Oh,and if your wondering what this is... It's just a mind control device that were gonna use on your pathetic core leaders. Djin let's head the opposite way. That where they're hiding" and started walking South. Djin followed shortly after.

"They're gonna use it on them? Why?" I unintentionally said it out loud. "They'll probably takeover MATA. And if they're controlling agent Ganz and Dayang,no one will dare turn against them. Now,let's go back to the academy" agent Leon answered.

😅