•⊱•••• 30 ••••⊰•

Yunho sighed from where he was standing in the diner's outdoor foyer. It was still bucketing down rain, and the cold air bit through his thin work shirt. Yunho had no idea how he was going to get to his car on the other side of the parking lot since he didn't have an umbrella.

It had been quite the eventful day at work, there were a total of 4 marriage proposals, at least 12 people being serenaded, there were roses being handed out left right and centre and consequently rose petals everywhere, love was very much in full bloom this valentines.

Yunho kept thinking of San even though he tried really hard not to. Particularly every time he served up a share bowl of the diners special chocolate coated valentines strawberry desert.

He kept telling himself that he wasn't allowed to think of San. He should think of himself, or his job at least instead.

He'd messaged Dahyun to see if she wanted to do anything, but she had indeed snagged herself a date like she said she would, so there would be no valentine's day movie night.

Yunho stuck his hand out, catching the rain drops that fell off the foyer roof in his hand when there was a buzz in his back pocket.

Yunho wiped his hand on his pants and pulled out his phone.

Jongho

Hey Yunho can you do me a favour?

Yunho rolled his eyes, already knowing what Jongho wanted.

Yunho

You want a lift home?

Jongho

Yes for a lift, no for home. Can you drop me at the mall instead?

Yunho

Can't you walk yourself?? haha

Kidding!! Of course I'll give you a lift

Jongho

Can you drive Yeonjun too????

Yunho

OOOhhh Does someone have a date for valentines????

. . .
. . .

Why aren't you replying??

Omg is it a date???

Jongho jesus christ don't leave me hanging!!!

Jongho

Yes.

Yunho

So you finally asked him?!?!
Good on ya!!

Jongho

Actually . .he asked me out :)

Yunho

OMG!! I'm happy!!! *wipes tear*

Ngl saw it coming from a mile away. One of yous was bound to man up eventually

Jongho

O_O

Yunho

You gotta give me all the details later ok!?

Jongho

What if I don't want to? :p