《52》

KARTIK'S POV

It was still raining and thundering. Goenka Villa was far so we decided to stay the night at the farm house. The farm house wasn't far away. It was hardly one to two kilometres from where we were. So we rode towards the farm house. We reached the main gate. I always used to keep its key with me. I got off the horse and helped Naira come down. I unlocked the main gate and we entered inside. Naira was surprised looking at the farm house.

"Kartik....this is so big. I didn't know you had such a beautiful farm house", Naira said and I smiled at her.

We had a barn there. So I moved the horse to the barn. I came out and rushed towards the main door. Naira was standing there waiting for me. She wasn't getting wet as there was a roof above. I jogged towards her and unlocked the main door. I pushed the door open. Naira was about to enter inside that I stopped her.

"No", I said and she looked at me confused. I smiled at her and picked her up in my arms in bridal style. She blushed and hid her face in the crook of my neck. We entered inside and I closed the door behind. Naira looked at the mansion with open mouth.

"Put me down Kartik", she asked and I put her down. She looked at the whole mansion excitedly.

"This is so beautiful Kartik

"This is so beautiful Kartik....it's like a palace", Naira said exploring every corner of the hall.

"And you're my queen....couldn't give you anything less than this", I said and she smiled at me.

"You look around...I'll call home. They might be getting worried", I said and Naira nodded.

-----------------------------------

SIYA'S POV

I was looking out of the window, literally with my face glued to the glass. It was raining and dad and Naira weren't home till now.

Just then, Pammi Aunty's phone rang. I got away from the window and all of us rushed to her.

"Who's phone is it?", Aatish asked her.

"Its your dad's", Pammi Aunty replied as she picked up her phone munching on her biscuits.

"Then what are you waiting for? Pick it up no", I said and Pammi Aunty received the call. I snatched the phone from her.

"Hello dad....where are you? We've been waiting for you since so long", I said at once not allowing anyone to speak.

"Baby....calm down. I and Naira are at our farm house. It was raining heavily and home was far. So we decided to spend the night here", Dad explained and and all of us sighed in relief.

"Why are you making excuses Kittu? Tell it straightaway no, that you've gone there to spend your first night", Pammi Aunty teased him and I could sense that dad was blushing.

"Pammi Aunty....my kids are around!", dad scolded her playfully and Pammi Aunty laughed.

"So....you won't come home today? I mean tonight?", I asked disappointed.