|Leaving|4|

Geetha was looking around and saw Ali heading home. And since Ali isn't with anyone,she decided that this willbe the best time to tell him. She walked over to Ali and asked him if they can talk for a bit and sat down on the stairs of the academy. "Is there something wrong agent Geetha?""oh well,its just that..."she hesitated for a bit before continuing"remember the announcement we made. Like an hour ago?" Ali just nodded in response."well...now you'll be the new Tekno core."

Ali got confused. As amazing as it is,he dosent know why he got picked."why me agent Geetha?" Geetha looked away for a bit and sighed"even tho your not physically gifted,that can be easily changed. But your personality and the strong bond you have made in a short period of time with everyone in MATA is one of the reasons why they picked you""you deserve this Ali" and placed a hand on Ali's shoulder and smiled.

"Thank you agent Geetha" and hugged his mentor "for everything" a few tears escaped from Ali. Geetha just returned the hug and it was like that for a few seconds when Geetha said"now,you must keep this a secret until you leave with the others""leave? We're not going to say goodbye?""no Ali. I'm afraid not" and stood up from their spot.

As for Bakar,(A/N:I'm suprised you havent seen any cockroaches in the academy agent Bakar😂) he was eating a burger when Iman came up to him and got spooked and chocked a bit of his burger "yes Iman?" "Will there be new students replacing the new core's?" Bakar knelt down to Iman's level looked around for anyone snooping "yes. And you'll be the new Kombat core" Iman turned away for a second before saying"really?can I tell moon?"yes. And no. You can't tell anyone about this until you leave with the others""understood"

Leon's target was a bit more tricky since jet is just blabbering about how he'll probably be chosen as neuro core to Alicia. Alicia just stayed quiet hoping Jet will leave him alone.

Then Leon got an idea on what to do. He walked towards the two and said"Jet. Please head to the lobby. I want to talk to you"this got Jet excited and happily flew to the lobby.

This was Alicia's chance to walk away but Leon stopped her. "Agent Alicia,may i speak with you?" Alicia just nodded."as you know,the new core's are being chosen. And,with your skill both academically and agent wise, the pillars have decided that you will be the new neuro core" Alicia just kept quiet"for now,please keep this a secret until you leave with the others" "and head to the train and wait for the others"

Rudy was talking with Chris when agent Karya Said he wanted to show Chris something and used his hypnosis to knock Chris out.

"Alright"he turned to Rudy"now that that's taken care of, Rudy. You are one of the most skilled agents in the academy" Rudy crossed his arms,wanting to see where this will go"you have been chosen as the Inviso core" Rudy's eyes widened." Me?being the inviso core like agent Djin?" Karya just nodded"don't worry Rudy. Im sure you'll be a great leader" and placed a hand on Rudy's shoulder"now,head to the train. And remember:if you see anyone, do not tell them anything. Not even a hint. Understood?""yes agent Karya" And started heading to the train.

When they got there, they were not just suprised to see each other,but the pillar leaders aswell."we should get going" Dayang said and motioned for the four to follow.

As they entered they saw agent Ganz taking a nap and agent Dayang gave him a ride awakening. With a groan,he woke up and yawned"oh,good your here" "any questions?" Dayang said.

"Why us""Well,you stand out from the rest. And even tho some of you aren't physically gifted,you still function as a team. And you are all special in your own way"there was a pause of hesitation"Something,we didn't have"

This got them confused"but,you've kept MATA peaceful for a very long time. What do we have that you don't?" Ali asked."well,for the most part your not planning to kill each other since the start. And none of your arguments got physical and you always listen to each others opinions" the children looked at each other"that's why this dilemma happened. We were too focused on our roles that we forgot that we were supposed to be helping each other."Ganz said"oh.."They answered "we want you kids to be better than us,so that you don't repeat our past mistakes"

And they arrived at the location they were staying.

A/N:give me a day and I'll probably have 2-3 chapters ready in my book that i need to rewrite and I'll post them shortly after I'm done with rewriting. Oh and as for Jet, agent Leon will break his dreams of being a core leader in the next chapter. Oh,yan. Ipag kalat mo pa ha, Jet!akala mo kung sino.hmp!

Paalam mga kabuga!