» 6 «

| Gangs |

"(y/n)!" You swing your head around as you hear a familiar voice calling your name. You see the orange-haired boy run towards you while pulling another behind him. You fell bad for the second boy as you see his distressed pale face. The energetic bastard, a member of the Karasuno family, describes him, almost runs into you if you haven't backed off a little bit.

"Shoyo, you almost ran me over." You sigh while watching the second male catching his breath. His long, blond dyed hair sticks to his face because of the building sweat.

"Need some help with that?" Hinata ignores your previous sentence and smilies widely at you. He doesn't look one bit exhausted like his friend.

"Sure." You chuckle before you give the sunshine boy a bag of rice. Without any sort of effort, he swings it on his shoulder and starts to jump happily. You have never seen someone so carefree and happy as the boy in front of you. His friend, on the other hand, doesn't seem to enjoy being in your presence.

"Oh, you guys don't know each other yet right?" Shoyo laughs while looking towards you and the tired boy.

"Kenma, this is (y/n). She is new in town and works at Ukai's pub. (y/n) this is Kenma." He quickly introduces you two. You smiled warmly at the boy who lightly blushes because of your sudden affection towards him.

"How do you like it here?" The orange-haired boy asks while the three of you walk side by side.

"Well, I have only been here for a few days, but I guess its-" You pause and try to think of the right word to describe your feelings towards this strange and supernatural place. Ukai has kept you busy for the past days, and it made you forget about your troubles in the east.

"-Alright?" You finish your sentence and look down into the orange eyes of your friend.

"You don't sound so sure of that." Kenma notices quietly and stares into the blue sky. You follow his gaze and see a few birds flying by.

"Shoyo, what are you again?" You ask with a light blush on your cheeks. The sunshine boy laughs, and you can see his abs tense from the sudden movement. Your eyes fall to his right shoulder, and you silently analyze his tattoo. It is a massive black crow that starts in the middle of his biceps and ends just before his wrist.

"I'm a half-human, half-shapeshifter, idiot! You need to remember these things! If you don't, you might lose in a fight."

"I don't plan on fighting with anyone here." You chuckle and stare back onto the road. You see a few people walking by and notice that all of them have different colours on their body.

"Why does everyone wear different colours?" You ask while ignoring the gaze of some strange-looking men. Their eyes hold a dangerous glow, and it made shivers go down your spin. Without saying anything, you quickly walk around Shoyou so that the boy is on their side now.

"The colours indicate what gang you belong to. For instance, Karasunos colour is orange." Kenma explains and points towards Shoyo's orange ribbon on his left wrist.

"Nekoma has red. I think you met their captain already. He is tall and scary looking. He also has this crazy bed hair that makes him look like a roster."

"Oh! Roster-Cat-Man!" You gasp when his describing of the man fit perfectly to the sly men you met on your the first night in Dogo.

"Exactly!" Shoyo laughs.

"They are nice once you get to know them. Most of the member are demons."

"Wait; what?" Your bag almost falls out of your hands when Shoyo tells you about their nature. Kenma notices your sudden change of emotions before focusing on the thoughts in his head again. He can feel a powerful aura around you and is surprised that his friend doesn't notice it yet.

"Yeah. Haven't you noticed their glowing eyes?" Shoyo questions. Your thoughts go back to your first night, and you remember that their captain, Kuroo, had red glowing eyes. A shiver of fear runs over your spine as you realize how dangerous this village truly is.

"Anyway, there are many more gangs." Shoyo starts to explain again.

"Fukurodani has three colours. Black, white and gold. Their captain is Bokuto, and they are all wizards."

"He is the lightweight that wanted to make you dance last night." Another familiar voice called from your right. You turn your head around and smile widely when Emi walked closer to your group.

"What's up, guys?" She quickly asks the two males. Kenma doesn't answer her, but Shoyo almost jumps onto her shoulders.

"Don't jump me, you dog!" She growls and pushes the generic boy away.

"At the beginning of the woods, we have Aobajohsai. Their colour is turquoise, and most of them are knights but don't work for the king. Their team leader is Oikawa." Shoyo continues, but before he can raise his voice again, Emi already starts to speak.

"Oh! I hate that guy! He pays bad and thinks he is the king of everything!" She complains cloudy. Her blond hair falls to the sides of her faces as she dramatically tries to demonstrate a stab to the heart. Shoyo laughs at her little act.

"I think the last group in this area is Inarizaki. They live at the shine with the god Inari. All of them are Kitsune's and its colour is black."

Your head starts to hurt as Shoyo babbles the waterfall of information. You almost don't catch how Kenma silently analyzes you. His cat eyes pierce right through your skin, and it feels as if he is looking for something.

He wants to ask your something, but the moment the first words leave his lips, a loud explosion shuts him instantly. All four of you stop walking and stare into the immediately building massive grey clouds. You don't have much time to process what just happen and before you can take another breath you see Emi and Shoyo running towards the screaming place. Kenma holds the bag of rice you have given Shoyo and exchanges a worried look with you.

"What the hell?"