25.Grace & Isabella (1)

*The next day*

When you opened your eyes it was pretty silent, you slowly got out of the bed and looked around you. Everyone was still sleeping, so it was still pretty early for you to wake up. At first you looked around your cell and found a small chair near your bed with a change of clothes.

???: "I wonder who are those for."

??: "These are for you~"

You jumped up and quickly turned around. She was sitting on the bed and changing her clothes.

???: "D-d-dont scare me like that."

??: "It's not like I was trying to scare you."

An awkward silence filled the room but you decided to break it.

???: "These clothes... Are they really for me?"

??: "If it's there it's for you."

???: "O-okay."

You slowly took of your clothes trying not to cause pain for yourself. When you took off your clothes you noticed more than half of it was covered in bandages.

??: "I wish I could have been there to help you."

You heard her whispering something and turned to her.

???: "Did you say something?"

??: "I wanted to know your name."

You turned around and started putting on the new clothes given to you.

???: "I... Don't have one..."

??: "I think you do, you just don't remember it. Hmmmm..."

You faced her again with your new clothes on.

??: "I know, how about... Woah, you look so cute in these clothes."

You blush and look away.

???: "I-i-im not cute, I can't be cute."

??: "No way Isabella, you're way cuter than our master~"

???: "Stop saying those things, it's embarrassing... And Isabella?"

??: "It will be your new name, if you don't like it, I can come up with another name."

Isabella: "My new name.... Isabella..."

??: "You don't like it? Then how about-"

Isabella: "Nonono, I like it, thank you."

Grace: "That's good, name's Grace, it's nice to meet you Isabella~"

You smile at each other and afterwards spend some time talking to each other. You learned about her a little but before she could get to the important things, you got interrupted by footsteps from upstairs.

Grace: "It seems our master woke up pretty early."

Isabella: "Is that strange?"

Grace: "Come with me."

You walked outside the cell and hesitantly walked upstairs with Grace leading the way.

Isabella: "Where are we going?"

She didn't answer but opened a window and turned to you.

Grace: "Can you climb over it?"

Isabella: "I-I can try."

With a little help from Grace you climbed over the window, the landing wasn't as soft as you might of wanted it to be. Your wounds burt a bit but it wasn't anything you weren't used to. Grace jumped down, took you by the hand and started dragging you. You didn't resist nor question her, just went with it.

She dragged you around the side of the house and stopped to hide behind a bush. Both of you looked over the bush and saw your master standing near the entrance door waiting patiently.

Isabella: "What is she waiting for?"

Grace: "Patience."

Isabella: "O-ok."

While Grace was waiting, you backed away a little and check the bandages on your stomach. They were slowly turning red, you covered the bandages and went back to Grace. A few minutes passed and you heard steps of a horse, Grace heard them too and turned to you.

Grace: "They're here."

A man riding a horse came out of the forest, he was wearing a hood but you could see his beared, when you saw the bags on his horse you were sure that it was a trader. He approached closer to your master and two more faces came in to your view. Two wolf girls with their hands tied to a rope and the rope was tied to the horse.

Isabella: "Slaves?"

Grace: "Yes, but not for long."

The trader stopped a few meters away from the house and got off the horse. You looked at your master and for some reason her aura was different, she looked like someone who has found their prey.

The trader untied the rope and pulled the two slaves closer to him violently.

Master: "Two really unfortunate souls~"

Trader: "You know, you're starting to make me feel bad for bringing them here."

Master: "There is no need for you to feel that way, I don't let them suffer that much~"

Trader: "Yeah right.... Here, take this."

He handed her the ropes and took a few steps back as if being scared of her.

Master: "Don't be scared, I'll show you around my house when the time is right~"

The trader laughed awkwardly, then got on to his horse and left in a hurry.

Master: "Now what should I do about you two."

The two wolf girls raised their heads and looked at their new master with disappointment, probably thinking that their lives before coming here were better than what they will get here. Master came closer but one of them dropped to their knees and the other one did the same. Master smiled and kneeled in front of them. She raised her hands above their heads and started petting the wolf girls, but they were still as sad as they were. She then hugged them and whispered something into their ears, it didn't change anything. She then untied their hands and threw the rope to the side.

Isabella: "Why would she untie them only now?"

Grace: "Sometimes we still have the energy to fight against people that are trying to hurt us, you could say she learned her lesson when she let me go before checking if I would resist her hugs or anything nice that she would try to do."

The master told them something after letting them go and waited for them to answer. Soon they nodded and one of them even started wagging her tail. Then Master stood up and look right at your direction, both of you quickly hid behind the bush.

Isabella: "Do you think she saw us?"

Grace: "I wouldn't be surprised if she knew we were here the whole time."

Master: "Graaaaaace~ I know you're there, you've been hiding there the whole time and you even brought the new girl with you!"

Grace: "Like I said."
.
.
.