Birthday party

We were all sitting in the living room where Axle made us a fire. A few more of Coltons men had came to look around the place.

"There was two of them?" Red asked as she handed me a bowl of water and a rag.

"The one is dead." Axle said pointing over to the kitchen but I didn't dare look.

"Neck is snapped."

How did Colton over power him? I had seen this man about to take his life and somehow Colton won.

"The other one got away." Colton hissed as he sat down in front of me on the couch.

He had glass and blood all over his back from jumping out the window. Stupid him he didn't have a shirt on to protect him.

"I sent some guys out to do a search with in 40 miles from here in each direction. You shot him so he can't get far."

"So he's still out there?" I opened my mouth and wished I didn't.

"Do you guys think I could talk to my wife alone."

"Yes sir" they both said getting up. I pleaded with Red not to leave me but she gave me a sorry smile as she walked out.

I put the cloth in the water and held it up to Coltons back making him jump a little from pain.

"I thought I told you to stay where you were." He hissed through the pain.

"I thought I could get out through the back door."

"You could have gotten hurt!"

"I'm not the one with glass in my chest and back am I?"

That silenced him as I continued to clean up the blood all over. As I got to his front I stood in front of him cleaning him off as I went.

He pulled me so that I was between his legs which helped me see the glass better.

I grabbed some tweezers and grabbed a pice of glass that was really stuck to him pulling on it.

"THAT HURTS!"

"Well if you would hold still it wouldn't hurt as much!" I screamed back at him as he looked up at me holding onto my wrists to stop me from doing my work.

"You really are something you know that! I mean you don't listen to a thing I say and then you cry when I get mad"

I realized that I was crying now. How couldn't I? I almost got killed again and he is treating me like a kid.

"I tried to protect you and you disobey me!"

"I'm not something you can control Colton." I hissed throwing everything to the side.

"If you want this then you need to start giving me some respect back!"

He stood up slowly which was a lot more scary when your standing in front of the devil himself.

His dark eyes pierced into mine as he towered over me completely.

"I-I'm not just a toy." I stuttered as I stepped back a little and he followed.

"I don't like to be played with." I said softly but even I didn't believe my crap.

"Is that so?" He asked raising his eyebrow at me.

"Because I think a small part of you loves when I take control." My back hit the wall behind me and I cursed myself for not running.

Coltons arms came up to the sides of my head keeping me just where he wanted me.