2: jimin

Jeongguk had left the basement to go back to sitting with a big ego on his throne.

He was playing with a fire cat he summoned to play with. It was running around on the stoned of the castle ground.

The guards looking at it while staying on their post. One smiled a bit seeing the cat was cute trying to catch a fly jungkook also summoned.

But the guards eyes widen when jeongguk lifted his hand and made a fist. The cat exploded in small embers and dissapeared. The guard looked at jeongguks face seeing a creepy grin on his face. The guard gulped and looked at the other guard in front of him across the big hall.

-

Taehyung sat in the cold dark cell. Holding his half broken wing with teary eyes. Well he tried to hold it. They werent very big as they should be and he was unable to reach the upper side to createn the wound.

"come on" taehyung whispered trying to find a way to get to touch his wound. The only thing he was good at was healing. But healing wasnt enough to become one of the high angels. Something he wanted ever since he learned.

"..Please it hurts" taehyung whimpered. The wounds were stinging like crazy, he surely would get them insfected if he didnt treat them. With his teary eyes he tried to reach it. But he gave up. He couldn't.

He didnt dare to shift them away, what if they wont come out again? Taehyung feared that. He liked his wings. Even if people made fun of them being small.

They werent actually that small. They were till his knees. But compaired to the others that were almost touching or even laying on the groung. Strong and powerful, then his werent big at all.

"angel?" a voice said. Taehyung flinched from the unexpected sound and turned around. He saw a demon stand in front of his cage. He had black hairs like almost all of them. His eyes sharp and plump lips.

"oh hello" taehyung said.

"i have been watching you for a while now" the demon said looking down on the angel.

"oh" thats all taehyung said.

"jimin" the demon pointed at himself.

The Jimin demon opened the cage door and walked inside. The angel pulled his legs up making the chains rattle over the stone floor.

"your wing is hurt" Jimin said. The angel looked at the demon and nodded slowly. "i can treat it"

"are you healer demon?" Taehyung asked tilting his head. He didnt know demons had them.

"no, but we have supplies"

"oh....Well..Thank you" taehyung gave the demon a smile and jimin gave a short nod standing up.

"dont move angel Taehyung" Jimin said as he walked out without locking or closing the door.

Taehyung did as asked and stayed right there where jimin left him. He could walk out, but the chains womt go so far. And even if he made it out somehow he had nowhere to go. So he could better stay here and hope for the best.

That they wont kill him, maybe make him a succubus or whatever. It was all fine as long taehyung could keep his life.

He didnt have a lot to lose, only his halo that he could summon was a precious thing to him. He was lucky to keep it when he got thrown out of heaven.

"turn around" Jimin said. His face didnt show a lot of expression yet it was softer than Jeongguks.

The angel turned around his wing twitching from the movement.

"stay still" Jimin grabbed the wing. Seeing the feathers turn a grey color when he touched it. He emptied a bottle with a kind of liquid over the open wound. Hearing the angel hiss and try to pull his wings back.

"stay still i said!" Jimin shouted at the other. Emedietly taehyung froze and but his lip enduring the stinging pain from the wound.

The demon used a sealing over the wound to make it heal faster and stood back up.

"done" Jimin said and taehyung turned his head around looking at his wing. It still had red patches. But he can clean those one day...If he ever got the chance to. Or just let his natural cleaning do it. It will take a long tine if he had to wait for that.

"thank you...Jimin"

The demon didnt respond but gave a short smile and walked out locking the cage.

Taehyung moved his wing and made them dissapear for now. Knowing it wont infect he thinks it will be fine.

"maybe jimin is a nice demon?" taehyung mumbled to himself and stood up walking to the iron bars. He looked around in the dark cold hallway. Feeling a breeze of air go through.

"i wonder what this looks like" taehyung said thinking what this place was outside of the cage. He never been to hell. He never even saw it. Only heard it in storys.

About the evil devil feeding on others. Using his power to make angels and demons bow to him. Killing the humans as ants with his hands.

Yet taehying didnt think hw can be that bad right? Taehyung had a clean heart. His mind was differnet, he saw the goodness in people. Well he believed everyone would have it somewhere.  They just needed to see it. That was one of the reasons that taehyung was always kind.

The other was his fear of being hated more. The bullying in heaven made him try to be nice to all new people he met. Just wanting some friends.

Taehyung walked back to the wall amd sat down closing his eyes. He felt hungry suddenly. He didnt think he was here that long yet. But he couldnt tell as there was no window to look through.

He was snapped from his thoughts hearing footsteps come closer.

"going to sleep, little angel?"

---

I like writing this so much lol.

I hope you think its interesting.

Thank you for reading, see u at the next update!
🌺🌼🌺