Who

Third P.O.V

(M/N) flew in the skies towards any direction that called him. He felt like a wandering soul. There were a lot of destroyed buildings around him. He couldn't help but pull out any survivors despite Patri telling him that humans were bad but he would defeat any humans who tried to attack him easily with his vines or strike them down with lightning. Although those were only two people whom he didn't recognise at all and seemed to have terrible hearts already. No one could sense him afterall. Then, he saw a massive bird flying towards a building made out of mercury. The people on top looking very familiar. He decided to follow while staying in the shadows. He watched the battle happening in the bedroom.

Overwhelming mana was not a problem for him, but it seemed for these two humans with one having a braid were struggling. He cheerily entered and sat next to the one that kept calling out to his brother, Nozel. He felt odd watching their interaction in silence with a look of amusement. The boy couldn't help it. Nozel, that made the boy feel warmth, as if he had heard this name before and been around him before. Just when the man was about to be pierced by those weird compass arrows, (M/N) pushed him out of the way and set up a wall of vines.

"(M/N), you're here... wait what are those markings?" Nozel asked in slight confusion and wary. Something was off about (M/N) to him, he wasn't possessed but he wasn't himself anymore. This one was more childish and couldn't control his magic, leaving flowers wherever he stepped. Nozel took a step back watching the person as he talked about how he just woke up and didn't really know much. Nozel pieced together that most of (M/N)'s memories were now buried. They weren't erased if he talked to Nozel cheerfully and talked about how he felt familiar to him.

"(M/N) don't interact with royalty, they're the scum. Come here or go to Patri."

"But he feels familiar..."

"I see, the process hasn't fully taken place. Please go to Patri (M/N), he'll help you" The elf pleaded and hesitantly (M/N) nodded and left apologising to Nozel as he took to the skies in search for the massive boulder. Once he felt the mana from that area, he took off in that direction but was stopped when he noticed Nozel that tried to reach him nor Yami's slash. He looked down at them in confusion as he did a few turns in the air.

"Ghost Maid get your ass here!"

"Who is Ghost Maid?! I dont know a Ghost Maid!"

Warily, the boy flew higher into the sky, he didn't want to hurt these two. They seemed to know him as did he. They were trying to get him so he quickly flew off, flying towards the massive mana location. The boy was so caught up in trying to remember that he didn't notice the chaos he was causing on his way there. Any area he flew over would be turned into a forest or there would be a fire trail with lightning striking around him.

"Everyone seems familiar... I wonder if I actually know them. I'll ask Patri"

Arriving just after Patri, the (H/C) boy jumped in joy seeing the child that was at Drowa's side but something told him that was also Gauche. The child smiled brightly as she went over to hug him and the (H/C) boy picked her up and twirled her around, laughing happily. In the back of his mind, Eclat wasn't Eclat but instead Mary. The boy greeted Rhya who looked like someone called Liar cheerfully and hugged him. The man with white hair and black tuff called him cute as he ruffled his hair. Patri asked where Licht was Rhya retorted that he was still sleeping because he wasn't able to fully remember.

"That reminds me, one of our friends told me that I wasn't fully awakened either because I keep feeling familiar with the humans."

"Then maybe you should go to bed just like Licht. He's sleeping too." Patri said gently to (M/N) as he picked the boy up in one arm but the boy said that he wasn't tired until Patri said it would only be for an hour for the effect to fully kick in. Everyone was happy when (M/N) agreed and went to sleep as Rhya put a spell on him before taking him from Patri. Gladly, he carried the boy around as he watched Vetto and Fana come back from the dead again.

Although, this time Fana couldn't use her Salamander. Rhya reassured them it was fine and showed the boy who was taking a nap. Vetto walked over and apologised for the damage he did to the person but all he got was a few snores. Fana apologised as well but got the same response. An hour later and the boy woke up, he could barely remember anything related to the people he used to feel familiar with. Cheerfully, he thanked Rhya as the other blushed. Something was oddly cute with all the flowers blooming around him, it enhanced his natural look.

"I'm going to see Patri!"

Running towards Patri, (M/N) laughed when he was welcomed with open arms. The boy tried to turn around as Dorothy Unsworth passed him in her possessed state but Patri just grabbed his hand in a iron grip. He couldn't lose (M/N) to anyone especially if seeing the others would cause him to remember. The boy silently accepted and they both continued their journey with flowers trailing behind them that always bloomed, crawling up the walls too but Patri didn't mind. (M/N) was sad when Eclat and Drowa stayed behind to fight off the intruders. The two passed by all sorts of levels seeing people. Fana and Vetto stayed behind on one of the levels.

"Do we have to part with them Rhya?"

"Yes cutie, let's go"

"Bye bye... please be safe"

The two agreed as they left for their floors. Pouting, (M/N) walked in between Rhya and Patria with his hands interwinded with theirs. The two introduced the (H/C) boy to Ronne who was awfully quiet. The boy backed away, hissing lightly at the man who had an ominous presence deep down. Patri tried to reassure the child of nature but the boy was telling him that the person was scary. Rhya and Patri had started to get a few doubts since with his new senses he would never be wrong in sensing people.

"Who are you?"

Also, Rhya with his ability. He could tell that (M/N) was not lying. Rhya backed away with (M/N) in hand and Patri followed but a black hole formed itself in Rhya's stomach. (M/N) caught him quickly before he fell over and was able to almost instantaneously remove the curse in his friends stomach in his new state. At that moment, Yuno entered the room and immediately Ronne went and tried grabbing his earring by replacing it with a pebble. In the end, he was successful since he was too fast and just needed a small touch. The man proudly held the stone and jumped to put in in the final spot but (M/N) kicked the man away.

"Annoying br-"

"Temptation meanie demon"

Vines covered the last slot and (M/N) got on all fours as he guarded it, he yelled for Patri to heal Rhya quickly with his light magic which Patri did while (M/N) shielded them. Yuno tried to attack the man but somehow he switched at the last moment and the strong wind attack hit (M/N) instead pushing him off the stone. This allowed the traitor to use forbidden magic on the vines. Allowing them to rot away before putting the stone in place with a sinister maniac look on his face.

"You're too late, Chaos's Child of Nature"

A/N: Man these chapters aren't just 1k words anymore but nearly 1.4 k words. That's cool, thanks for reading and commenting! I'm sorry if you comment in another language and I don't reply at all. I don't understand the language

 I don't understand the language