CHAPTER 11

HI GUYS... ITS ME AGAIN

I DONT KNOW WHETHER YOU WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER OR NOT..BUT I THINK YOU WILL LIKE IT IF YOU READ TILL THE END..

CHEERS...

HAPPY READING...

The MONTH.....................

The maid left in the morning.....after serving breakfast and cleaning the dishes. Before she left she packed lunch for the children and sent them off to school.

By the end of the day....everything went smooth. Gulf came home after office freshened up and made a fine cup of tea for himself. The kids will be dropped by their grandparents so Neither Mew nor Gulf sent to pick them up. Gulf wore a pink apron with teddy faces all over the body. He was wearing his shorts and T-shirt when Mew came from office. He was dead tired as today's workload was too much... he wanted to go to his room straightaway...but a tall cute figure grabbed his attention. Gulf was frying something on the oven with his back facing Mew. Mew couldn't stop but graze his eyes over Gulf's broad shoulders....long legs and a cute bow made from the apron he was wearing.

Mew was looking at him......without the younger man's knowledge.....the bell brought him back. Gulf looked behind and as surprised to see PMew standing....behind him near the dining table.

Gulf: "P....you are back...Welcome home... ummmmm can you please check the door...I think the girls are here.

Mew couldn't speak...he just nodded and went to the door. The door opened and the girls sprang on Mew's arms. Mew grabbed them and hugged them tightly.....and gave a swirl.

Though both the elders were having their emotional turmoil in their heart....they didn't want the girls to feel sad at all.

Myn and Lyn got down from Mew's embrace and ran towards Gulf... hugged him from the back. Gulf kissed them on their forehead and told them to change ....as dinner was ready

He made sticky rice with chicken basil and Red curry .....as dinner. The smell was so delicious. The girls and Mew came for dinner and were surprisingly happy to see the delicious food served on the table. Gulf came back cleaning himself and all of them sat for dinner.