Chapter 21: A Husband and a Father

I saw the way Jungkook stared at me the whole meeting, I couldn't help but have smiled at that and have felt his smile also but I knew it was wrong of him to do that, the man was offering a really important partnership and yet this one can't keep his eyes off of me.

I turned my seat from facing the side to facing the front so that my back was now facing him, I heard a cough from behind knowing it was from him implying for me to turn back but I didn't listen. 

I knew a few coughs and there would come into play but I didn't expect a bang on the table.

Everyone in the boardroom turned their heads from the board to the youngest man in the room, looking very much inflamed.

"Meeting's over," He growled out as he suddenly made the most piercing eye contact with me before leaving the boardroom.

"Was it because I stuttered? ;C" Mr. Park, the one presenting sadly let out.

"N-no Mr. Jeon is just in a bad mood today," I reassured Mr. Park before running after the inflamed man.

.

.

.

"Mrs. Jeon, please meet me at my office," I heard him said through the phone before putting it down.

I almost nearly didn't follow, I guess I was still a bit upset at his behavior earlier but I ended up following anyway as it would only get him more frustrated.

"Mr. Jeon," I called out to him as I opened the door.

"Calling me formally now?" He roughly let out to me as I saw him sitting on his chair as he had a fist up to his mouth while staring me down.

"Yeah, well, We're still in the office," I answered which caused him to get up from his seat as it seems he was walking toward me, a bit pissed.

"Oh? And what are you trying to Imply there? We're alone aren't we?" He let out as he was already close.

"W-well, I'm still your co-worker, and so treat me like one," I heard him let out such a charming chuckle at that.

"Hm, so what you're trying to say is that you don't like it when your husband stares at you like that?" He started as he placed his palms around my waist.