𝑵 𝑰 𝑵 𝑬

"ALAIN HEY YOU CAME TOO!

i didn't know you were coming to the festival!" Ash calls upon seeing the familiar figure, the group approaching Alain.

"huh? oh hello Ash. yeah I came with your sister." upon hearing this Bonnie nudges Serena and the two of them giggle at the what they called the 'lovebirds'

"well have you seen her? where is she?" Ash questions, scanning the area for his big sister.

"yeah actually, she's went to go change into a kimono. they have nice ones over there for free." Alain points to a section of the festival, a free selection of kimonos and a dressing room with free hair dressers.

"yay we should totally go get some! cmon Serena lets get into the festival fun!" Bonnie basically dragged Serena, the whole group including Alain following the two of them.

Alain was the only one who waited outside, they had nice dress shirts and kimonos but if he was being honest he wasn't one for dress ups.

he waited outside the dressing rooms, watching one by one as the group came out yet no sign of Julia.

"has anyone seen Julia? she should be out now, you guys went in after her so where could she be?" Alain questions the group, who were all out and already dressed. which was weird considering they came after Julia. she surely would be out by now.

"im sure she's ok, she probably got stuck with one of the kimonos or hair stylist." Serena assures, standing quite a bit near to ash.

Alain would be lying if he said he wasn't worried, but soon felt relieved when he heard her voice from inside one of the dressing rooms. her voice was easily recognizable to Alain.

"ow ow OW, miss hair dresser ma'am I'm telling you that my hair is too thick to put up." the group could hear Julias whines, not wanting to do her hair and gathering wanting it to be down. but the hair dresser seemed to have other plans and could care less about what Julia wants.

"oh you look great quiet now!"

the hairdresser proceeded to lightly push the purple eyed trainer out the dressing room to start on another person who was in line.

"look there she is! wow Julia you look gorgeous!" Bonnie shouts, waving her hand as if telling her the group was that way.

as for Alain, the world just stops. like completely stops and he knows the heat on his cheeks was intensely visible. it looked as if sparkles surrounded her, almost like a visible representation of her aura. she looked absolutely stunning, her kimono being blue with white bird designs and her long black hair tied into a bun with a hair pin holding it all together.