Seeing Her

This story is first place in the #yuunoa stories! Thank you guys for reading my stories and getting this fanfic to 4.8k views, I hope to reach 5k soon! Thank you guys so much and what a way to commemorate the first chapter of the Third arc^^

------------------

YOICHI'S P.O.V

I walk down the street towards the convenience store near Yuu's apartment. I pick out some snacks and drinks and walk to the cashier when I see a box of chocolates that I though Shinoa would like. I pick it up and proceed to go to the register and pay for my items, as I leave the store I spot a kid standing beside a vending machine staring at his hand. He looked sad, I walked over to him and saw he had change in his pocket but not enough to buy a drink. I ask him which drink he wants. He points to the drink and I pay for it. He smiles and hugs me before turning around, waving and heading on his way. 

As I continue to walk to the apartment complex I spot a little girl crying on the side on the road. Her knee is bleeding, I pull out the cat bandages from my pocket and go up to her. I ask her if she's ok and hand her a tissue. I bend over and put the bandage on her, I pull some candy out of the grocery bag. I give her the candy and pat her head, then I go on my way. 

I finally reach the apartment complex and head inside when I see a boy sitting in the lobby. He looks frightened and he's sitting alone, no adults with him. I walk towards him and ask him what's wrong. He tells me he lost his parents and doesn't know where his apartment room is. I head to the front desk and ask about the kid. The lady at the front desk looks at him and tell me she'll call his parents. I wait with the kid for 5 minutes until I see his parents. They thank me and I go my way. I reach Yuichiro's apartment and knock on the door, Kimizuki opens it.

(A/N Was about to say Yoichi is an angel but then I realized he is an angel)

--------------------------------
No one's P.O.V

Yuichiro was sitting at the table angrily, he had been put in a time out by Mikaela for trying to add a hot sauce into a cupcake for kimizuki, he was jumped back in surprised when Mikaela walked in and yelled at him which led to Yuichiro knocking over a bottle and spilling coke on Mikaela's shirt. He wanted to yell at Mikaela that he wasn't a kid but wouldn't take the chance of Mikaela giving him a more severe punishment. He sat there quietly waiting for his 10 minutes to be up. Kimizuki knew what happened and chuckled. Then he walked into the kitchen and gave Yuichiro a smug look.

 Yuichiro called kimizuki a dumbass under his breath, Mikaela heard him from the other room and gave him 5 more minutes. Yuichiro once again wanted to protest but did nothing for fear of Mikaela. The three friends heard a knock on the door and Kimizuki went to open it. It was Yoichi, he walked into the room with a grocery bag in hand. He saw Yuichiro in the kitchen and went in. 

Lyla and Shinoa came down the stairs, shinoa went to go see yuichiro and Lyla stayed back with Kimizuki and Mikaela. In the kitchen, Yuichiro who was still in time out was receiving candy from Yoichi. Shinoa walked in and saw Yuichiro, she burst out laughing and Yuichiro pouted angrily. The three walked back into the living room and that's when Yoichi spotted her. A beauty with long blonde hair and blue eyes that shone like crystals. 

He stared at her in surprise until Yuichiro asked him what was wrong. He told Yuichiro it was nothing and went towards her. Lyla smiles at him when she saw him which made his heart skip a beat. Yoichi greeted Lyla and the two hugged, that's when he felt eyes staring daggers at him. When they pulled away he turned and saw Mikaela glaring at him. ( A/N OOOOH jealous boyfriend!)

-------------------------------------------------

The first chapter of the third arc of this series! 

1st Arc "Learning Love" - Chapters 1-6.5( 6.5 was the april fools chapter)

2nd Arc "Fighting for Love" - Chapters 7-16

3rd Arc- "Revenge Love" - Chapters 17-?