15

The next day, the girls insisted for us to go to dinner all together, as a way to lighten up the mood. They also wanted to show how sorry they were and it was never their intention to hurt me. Of course I knew they didn't mean to do that and their would be sorry enough although not necessary, but they insisted on having dinner.

I had gone to the kitchen to get water, after I got ready, but then someone entered the room.

"Hey"

It was Taehyung.

"Hey"- I answered back.

"I'm sorry..."- He told me out of nowhere.

"About what?"- I asked.

"Everything... telling Jimin your secret and... hugging you in the lake..."

"Well, it wasn't good of you to tell someone a secret that is not yours...but you already said sorry and I already accepted...besides you only hugged me to cover my secret...so... I should say thank you...so..thank you"- I told him and he smiled.

"You haven't changed"

"What do you mean?"- I was slightly confused.

"You're still a very polite...and reasonable person"- He gave me a nice smile and all of the sudden I feel a little uncomfortable.

"Thank you..."- I said and sipped on the water.

"Y/N...I need to tell you something"

"Hm?"- I answered in a hum, still sipping on water.

"I think I still like you"- Tae said and I chocked.

"Daebak... Taehyung likes someone.."- GeongMin said surprised, entering the scene. When we looked behind everyone was there. They all watched the confession. Awkward.

Jimin wasn't looking happy at all. Tae was just embarrassed and smiling and I was... lost.

"Anyways, is everyone ready? I'm hungry"- Jin dodged the attention.

Everyone said yes and ignored us.

****

We got to the restaurant and Tae sat by my side. By my other side, was Jimin. Still not looking happy. This is everything but comfortable...

"Here Y/N"- Tae said, putting beef on my rice.

Jimin was not liking the situation at all. I think he was relying his anger on alcohol, because he was drinking a lot.

 I think he was relying his anger on alcohol, because he was drinking a lot

Then a girl entered the restaurant. She looked like someone who loved fashion. Her hair looked like silk and her skin seemed smooth like a breath of spring. She would be the typical girl, everyone wishes to either be or want. For some reason, she came up to all of us.