Lexi the Devil

A/N: Hi! As you can tell by the title, Lexi is gonna be mean. Same warning. It's Wednesday in this story right now.

Dawn's POV

I'm getting dressed for school. Now I hate school, Alan is probably gonna ignore me, and Lexi is gonna be a jerk and bully me. I decide to still dress cute, I'm not changing because of Lexi or Alan.

 I decide to still dress cute, I'm not changing because of Lexi or Alan

I curl my hair and put on the hat. I do my makeup light and slip shoes on. I walk downstairs for breakfast like always. 

"You look nice Dawn." Isabel complements. Tom raises an eyebrow at her, he probably doesn't like my tube top. I pretend I didn't see and serve myself some cereal. I eat quickly and head to the bus stop.

"Hey Paddy," I say walking over.

"Hi. So, I was thinking, you should really tell Tom or Isabel about Lexi." Paddy suggest.

"I already told you no. I'm not telling them, it's not that big of a deal anyway."

"Dawn, it is a big deal. If she's mean to you again today I'm telling."

"Paddy no. It's not your business. I'll be fine."

Paddy huffs and we get on the bus. "I'm still telling if she does anything to you."

"No. Paddy it's not your business. If it gets serious feel free to tell. But for now don't make a huge deal out of something small."

"Fine. If it gets serious I'll tell if you don't." Paddy states. We get to school and I go to my locker. I look over to see Lexi and Alan making out sloppily. They look like cows licking each other. Speed past them and get to my locker. I open it and unload everything from my backpack. Shawn comes over.

"Hey you look cute."

"Thanks. I decided to stop moping. Well, at least look like I've stopped. But on the inside I'm moping even more. By the way, how was your date with Jack?"

"We had a blast! We went to the movies." Shawn answers.

"Cool." The bell rings and I run to class. No no! I can't be late again!  I've been late all week. Mr. Smith will give me detention!  I make it to the class, but I'm two minutes late because the class is all the way across the school.

"You're late Ms. Holland. I'll see you after school in detention."

"Oooooo." Alan and Lexi Ooooh and the rest of the class join in. I sigh and sit down next to my friends. I'm writing down notes with my pens and Lexi comes over. Oh brother. 

"Hey Dawn, can I borrow your pencil?" Lexi asks. I'm about to answer, but she grabs the pencil that's on my desk. And breaks it. "Opps." She laughs and walks away.

"Great. That was my last pencil." I mumble. Dallas hands me a pencil and I thank her. We finish the class and I go leave. I grab my stuff from my locker and notice a note.