Gone

"I think...I've fallen for you."

"I..."

Your head went blank, cloudy almost. Like you were trying to hold on but you continuously kept slipping.

Bakugo looked nervous and scared. You were
losing your memories, and you could feel your body shrinking. You hands were getting smaller as was everything else. Bakugo now looked horrified, you wanted to laugh but you couldn't you were trying to stay for as long as possible. Different memories started pouring into your head, playing over and over again, but then it all stopped. Where were you, where was your family? Family? "Uhhh who are you."

"What the Fuck? Did you just get younger? Why do you look like a kid." A blonde headed boy said.

"What do you mean? I am a kid. Who are you, you look like a hedgehog" You said to him.

"WHAT DID YOU JUS-" you silenced once he saw your flinch, "Nothing...Nvm. Im Katsuki Bakugo..So you dont remember anything?"

"Remember what?"

"It doesnt matter anymore I guess, hold on let me go get the doctor," Bakugo left silently before returning moments later with a doctor. It was then that you realized that you were in the hospital. "Why am I at the hospital? Can you guys call my grandparents and tell them im here?" Your voice was small and childish.

"Grandparents? I didnt know you had family." The blonde headed boy said confused.

"Well of course I do silly, im only 8 years old, I even got a two siblings!" Your not

"8 years old....you have a Siblings?"

"Yeah! My big sister and brother are the coolest, they have powerful quirks and fight really strong people." Your family is gone!

The blonde headed boy looked angry before calming down and putting his hand in mine, "Why dont you tell me more about you family?" The doctor continued his tests while you were motivated to tell the stranger everything.

"My sisters quirk is called Virus! Its so cool! She doesnt tell me much aboout it though. My brothers quirk can make things Decay its so awesome! OH and my grand parents are super strong too, my grandpa has this really cool mask that covers the bottom of his face and his eyes are covered so he cant actually see. He has lots of powers! I havent met my Grandma though, they dont let me see her cause shes always sick. No. Dont listen to yourself please!

"What about your actual parents?"

"My parents? I dont know...They got into a fight with my Grandpa and then they were gone. He said they went to a place where they cant hurt me. But they never tried to hurt me."
He killed them.

Bakugo was slowly putting pieces together while she talked.

"Hey [y/n]"

"Yes?" You stopped your babbling to hear his question.

"What was the name of you grandfather?"

"He never told me his name, but I did hear someone call him All For One."

Thats when the building shook, you could hear explosions in the hall, blue flames were dancing on the walls and the ceiling was slowly turning black and crumbling. Run