Chapter 25

There is nothing I love more in the world than waking up to my handsome husband, since we got back from Paris few blissful weeks have past. Those precious moments when I feel safe in the comfort of his arm because I know he is my home, but right now...

I am pissed!!!

"Do you even understand the seriousness of what you are asking me to do?" I stated angrily as I paced back and forth in his office at work.

"It's only for dinner, please Love my parents want  to  finalize the agreed-upon contract that they made when we got married" he said as he looked at me with his emerald eyes pleading, like a child begging their parents to buy a chocolate for them with their eyes.

Been there, done that.

"That doesn't work on me." I said with a smile.

"But---" he tired to continue but I stopped him immediately.

"Stop this insanity, I am going to lunch." I told him as I left his office.

"Violet please! It's only for a couple of hours, would you please just come?! " he yelled standing in the entrance of his office with the door opened.

I stopped halfway through the fancy parallel rows of cubicles with people still sitting and working, well they were working before we created a scene,"yes, sure." I told him loud if enough so he heard, he began to smile with pride as if he was getting his way, that is until I finish my sentence, "When hell freezes over." I told him so he knew loud and clearly, I wasn't willing to budge.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

"Can you believe the nerve he has?" I told Hunter, Ethan, Camilla and Sophie.

"Vi, Don't you think you are just overreacting." asked Hunter. 

"I am not overreacting!" I yelled and now they all looked at me skeptically.

"Yes you are!" They all yelled in sync.

That was actually pretty cool, but that's not the point.

"Okay, maybe I am." I said looking down at my hands.

"Hello Romeo." said Sophie and my head insteadly went up, looking right at Eric.

"Hello everyone." he said taking a seat beside me.

"okay well the whole family is here now so shall," said Ethan laughing.

" I was just telling Juliet over there that she is overreacting." said Sophie

He gave her a light smile, "I sorry for making you angry love, but please do this for me? " he asked.

"Okay... I'll go." I said.

"Thank you, Love." he said giving my hand a light squeeze.

"Awe!" said Sophie and camila at the same time causing me to smile shyly.

After that our famous routine of debating during lunch continued but it was difffrent because this time Eric was here.

"What do you think is the saddest movie." asked Camilla. 

"that's easy it's the Notebook."