11.

Kennedy.

"So gentlemen if you are to invest in Roe Inc, you are guaranteed production and sales boost by the second quarter of the year. Also be included in projects that are being released by Roe Inc such as the one Mr. LaNoir is heading, Thank You."

I finish the presentation and all the men in the room are smiling, "Tell me Mr. Melroe how did you get cute LaNoir over there into an investors meeting, he is always avoiding the ones at Dayton Inc and he is a major shareholder at that." Mr. Demal from Dayton Inc asks.

"Oh stop it, Phil, you know why I won't step foot there." Milo replies him and surprises me because he used his first name.

"It's the same with me Demal, he is always running away, nowadays that snarky best friend of his is delivering everything, whatever did I do to you, Milo?" The CEO of InTech Mr. Cheryl spoke up.

"If you still want a video chat with my babies I swear by your husband Daryl, stop your theatrics and if you must know he asked politely, also I really like him." He replied making me smile his way.

"I see that's why you're doing the fashion line isn't it Milo?" Mr. Terra from Crystal Inc spoke and I was interested to know too, but I doubted that was the reason.

"It was a business move Errol don't assume shit or your wife will know of it." Milo replied and the three men laugh along with him.

"This seems like a club I want to join too, it also seems as if Mr. LaNoir you're a good investment so if you are investing in Roe Inc so am I." The only man in the room who was not familiar with Milo spoke up.

The other three men in the room nodded to each other. "So will we." Demal asserts. "I wouldn't be in here if I wasn't going to invest, so you better invest your asses too." They all laugh and I ignored it walking to Milo, lifting him up and kissed him.

The four men cheer until we stop wanting air, Milo blushes whilst hiding in my chest. "That got me horny." Daryl spoke up and we all laugh."I guess that settles it." The man I now remember as Mr. Payne of Lee Corp spoke standing up to shake my hand.

"Mr. Payne every last saturday of the month I usually hold a get together at my house, it's very exclusive and only these three come with their families, since you're joining the club please come through with your family and I'm sure your kids will love to play as well." Mr. Payne happily nodded.

"Please call me Cody and I will definitely be there Kieran my husband loves kids." He signs the contracts after his exchange with Milo.

"Mr. Melroe you're lucky to have him, better put a ring on that soon." He added shaking my hand again as Milo hid in my embrace.

The rest of the men sign as well. "Bye Milo, I will call in the evening I'm sure Gabe will want to talk to the twins and about this fine man you're clinging to." I chuckle as Milo flips a bird toward Phil.

They say their goodbyes and it was Milo and I in the boardroom. "Sorry about them they're crazy." He sat down on top of the table. Separating his legs I gently pull his face toward mine and kiss him.

"Thank you, for everything you have done in my life and I hope you stay in it for a long time my four-leaf clover." I embrace him again.

"Seriously guys, you couldn't do it in the office now you're doing it in here, are you having some office christening shit going on that I don't know about?" Amir exclaimed coming into the board room while I'm hugging Milo.

"I swear Amir you're such a cockblock, how am I going to get some if you keeping walking in like that." I try get rid of him as my clover hid in my chest again. I loved that blush it was cute on him.

"I'm just saying that Emmy and I could be christening my workspace right now, anyway I got the documents signed and authenticated, congratulations Ken." He smiled toward ns but the one we should be thanking was Milo, we owed him a lot.

I led Milo to my office after talking to Amir, he needed to prepare for his photo shoot since it was at the company. I wanted to watch the famous Milo LaNoir work his magic in front of the camera.

"The boys should be home by now, wanna Face Time them uncle Ken they have been asking about you." I was happy to hear the boys asked for me.

"I love the twins they always brighten my day." My clover sang and I agreed those two were trouble you couldn't resist.

We talked to the twins for an hour until they had to take their nap."How did my kids get to love you this much in just a month, Daryl took about three months for them to even bat an eyelash, and thanks to him every time I host a cookout they're always expecting expensive presents." I laugh as he shook his head in disbelief.

"It's not funny, last time he bought them clothes worth three thousand, the time before he bought then two gold chains, I've tried to get him to stop but it only gets worse." He sighs and I hug him.

"You know the boys are surrounded by millions you can't help it." I calm him down and it worked.

"How did you meet them all anyway?" I ask because I'm was still wondering how he knew four influential businessmen in Manhattan.

"I met Phil a few years ago while I was going to a doctor's appointment with the twins and he fell in love with them at the waiting area, what I hadn't known is that the boys had given him my contact." He chuckles.

"One day he called after seeing my fashion line online, he wanted  me to model for his company and from then on I bought 40% of Dayton, he introduced me to Daryl and Errol and I bought 30% and 20% percent shares in both their companies." I was baffled by his answer.

Milo wasn't just a model, he had secured his kids future plus his grandchildren's future. "That would make you a multi-billionaire Milo." I exclaim still astounded.

"Yes it would but no one needs to know, it attracts the wrong people always, I keep it under wraps." he answers honestly and I knew it was true, I knew the kind of people money attracted.

I completely understood Milo and admires him for his wisdom but now his achievements scare me yet again, would I ever be enough? I was going to try.

+++

LMJ