-10-

[helmet]

Taehyung excitedly clipped on his helmet with flame prints on it before he hopped onto his bike and drove off into the neighborhood. Biking was really the only interesting thing he could do in this time. He thought about going hiking but then realized that all of the trails were closed off.

On his way back from his U-turn he could see another figure on a bike. The brunette raised his eyebrows as he was confused because usually the only people in the neighborhood who would ride their bikes were him and Jimi-

Wait.

"Jimin?!" Taehyung exclaimed, driving up to the figure that was biking in his direction.

"Taehyung!" Jimin yelled back, slowly approaching the younger who now had a huge smile on his gorgeous face. The two dropped their bikes to the side of them and began running up to the other, about to hug before Taehyung warningly put his hands up.

"Six feet." Taehyung warned, causing Jimin to roll his eyes and groan as he stepped about a foot back from the brunette. "I wanna hug you though.." Taehyung chuckled when Jimin pouted and made grabby hands.

"Me too Jimin but I also don't want to end up in the hospital." Taehyung joked, clipping off his helmet and holding it in one of his hands. Jimin averted his gaze to the helmet Taehyung was holding.

"Why do you still wear that thing? You've had it since you were five.." The older commented, recieving a death glare from Taehyung.

"It's not a 'thing' Jimin, it's my super cool helmet. And I wear it because-" Taehyung stopped himself mid sentence when he realized he was about to expose himself. Jimin raised one of his eyebrows.

"Because?" Jimin prolonged which caused Taehyung to shyly look down at his feet with the helmet still clutched in his hand. "Because if Jungkook sees me in it he might think I'm cool.."

Jimin suddenly broke out into a fit of laughter which made Taehyung scrunch his nose. "Stop laughing! It's not funny" Taehyung argued which only made Jimin laugh harder.

"In that thing? Taehyung, Jungkook is not going to think you're cool wearing that. He might consider that you're cool if you do a backflip on the bike with no helmet." Jimin spoke, only making Taehyungs pout become more visible.

"That's scary though.."

"Taehyung, the only people Jungkook considers 'cool' is Namjoon and the gang members he sees on the prison documentaries."

Taehyung frowned at the reality, knowing Jimin was over exaggerating it but he still wanted Jungkook to think he was somewhat cool.

"You shouldn't like him Tae, he's a known fuckboy and I don't want you to get your heart broken over him." Jimin tried to reason, knowing Jungkook was most likely toying with his feelings for fun because that's what guys like him do. Man I'm glad I like Yoongi Jimin subconsciously thought to himself.

"But he called me cute.." Taehyung frowned. He thought over all of the sweet compliments the raven haired gave him, but it also brought him back to that the older had a girlfriend and was most definitely straight. "And he also was like 'You should get some beauty sleep, even though you don't need it.' That means something right?"

Jimin sighed as he picked his bike up from off the ground. "Maybe, I just don't want you to get hurt by him. I mean trust me, you are hella' good looking and have a great personality so if I wasn't head over heels for Yoongi I'd probably be head over heels for you. I can't see anyone not liking you so I won't say don't trust him but just be careful."

Taehyung smiled and nodded at his friends considerate words. He didn't really see himself as that good looking but he just took the compliment without thinking about it too hard. "Thanks Jimin." The brunette thanked.

"Of course Tae. Well I'm gonna head back now, my mom said she wanted me back by five." Jimin looked down at his watch and widened his eyes. "Shoot I'm gonna' be late! I'll see you around Tae." The boy said before he left on his bike.

Taehyung took this as his cue to head back as well. He thought over everything Jimin said on his way back. Jungkook doesn't seem that heartless Taehyung told himself. And he calls me cute and says all these nice things..

A blush started to form on the brunettes cheeks as he parked his bike in his garage and clipped off his helmet. Jungkook kept popping into his head now. His fluffy hair, his doe eyes, the way his eyes and nose crinkled whenever he would laugh. Taehyung didn't even realize it but he was now smiling like an idiot as he walked inside of his house.

"What are you smiling for?" Taehyung heard his dad question, whooping his head around at the sound of his voice.

"Nothing.." Taehyung lied, making his way up the stairs. And as Jungkook was the only thing on his mind, of course his first intentions once he walked into his room were to put a message up onto his window for the older to read.

The brunette excitedly made his way to his desk, uncapped his pen and began writing a cute message to the raven haired. He walked up to his window and was just about to stick the paper up before he looked inside the males room.

His heart dropped and he began crumpling up the paper in his hand.

Taehyung eyes sunk low as he threw the paper into the basket and headed back over to his bed. "Jimin was right." The boy said to himself as he wrapped his tiny body in one of the soft blankets on his bed.

-

Jungkook smiled to himself as he watched Taehyung bike happily around the neighborhood through his window. He thought that the helmet he was wearing was cute, realizing now how much the brunette loved that helmet.

The raven haired was interrupted by a knock at the door, his smile turning into his usual poker face as he lazily walked towards the door. "What now dad." Jungkook began saying as he opened the door, his eyes turning up to the person who he noticed was not his dad.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook gasped, his eyes following his girlfriend who walked into his room after he opened the door.

"I snuck over baby, don't be too loud or else your parents will get suspicious." Jennie told, only recieving a baffled look from her boyfriend.

"Okay but, why are you here? I never told you to come.." Jungkook groaned, finding himself annoyed for a reason he couldn't point out.

"For sex? Duh."

Sighing, Jungkook hesitated before making his way to the bed where Jennie was now sitting.

"Okay, but after you have to go before my parents catch us." Jennie forced a pout onto her face which only made Jungkook cringe. It wasn't like Taehyungs cute pout.

Stop thinking about him.

"But I wanted to stay the night." Jennie whined, as to which the raven haired only found more annoying. Not wanting to deal with her complaints Jungkook shut her up by placing his lips on hers, only having lust for her.

He payed no attention to the broken pair of eyes that were watching him.

im sorry i hate jenkook  I lowkey hated writing the last part but dw they wont last forever 🤮