An urgent meeting

same night 02:29

A shining night at Birmingham. The moon lighted the dirty city up. And the stars dancing around like they were giving a show. It takes a little bit time for Tommy to get used to this beautiful view. In birmingham you don't see this views anymore. He only saw it when he married to Grace. Then never. He stares at the window and took a smoke from his cigarette. This was the second time. Could this be a sign again? Tommy rarely believes in magical things. But this view was a rare beauty. Could watch it all the night but he had other problems then watching this. Elsa was here. However he was happy with his little sisters come back it was dangerous. There are so many things she doesn't know and shouldn't know.

"What's going on Tommy?" Said Lizzie for the hunderst time.

It made Tommy annoyed to leave the beautiful view, turned to Lizzie. "We are waiting for a person then I'll tell." He said clearly.

"I don't want you to annoy you but what is so urgent that you called us? included May." Polly wispered the last part. He knew what Polly wanted to say. He never let a 'stranger' into a meeting. Only a family member was able to be in. But this meeting was different.

"What the fuck is here going on this hour?" Said the person when he came into the room who Tommy and the others have waited for.

Tommy looked at his clock. It was 02:30. Arthur was on time. Not late not erlie. Like how Tommy want it. Arthur was always late somewhere but if the subject was Tommy and "urgent" family meeting he was on the time. "Now that we are complete we can start our meeting." John, Arthur, Michael, Lizzie, Polly and May sat around the table looking to Tommy wondering what it was that urgent on this hour.

"You all know Elsa came today and there are many problems that Elsa doesn't know." Nobody said something. "May." Said Tommy to fastly. "I said you are my classmate to Elsa and you played with me to for that I want to say thank you."

"No problem. I felt it but may I ask you why you did that?" May was always serious in those moments. That was Tommy's favourite side of her. She cared about Elsa.

"Elsa has bipolar. It's a feelings changer that can come to big depressions and can end with self murder. However she don't know she has it and is not that heigh level it is dangerous for her. It's important to let her stay out situations." He stopped and took a smoke from his cigarette.

"I understand you but lieng to her isn't an option." May was true and Tommy agreed her in his head. His little sister was everything but he knew her illness and that makes the role change.

"Especially about me, May, Grace oh and that Tatiana. You've to tell a lot of lies than." Said Lizzie always the truth on the wrong time.

"Lizzie!" Tommy warned her but Lizzie wasn't Lizzie to annoy someone . It was almost her job. "What? Am I wrong? What for lie you gonna say about Charles? It's my son of my dead wife? then Tatiana, she will come back soon then..."

"Lizzie it's enough!" He shouted. "I know what I do. For a little time we will say that Charles is your son. Later I'll explain her about Grace. I'll handle Tatiana so that's no problems that you should worry about. All I ask is that you all don't rep a word about May, Grace and Tatiana. Is something unclear about that?" He looked to everyone. Nobody had to say about it. What Tommy says must be applied. No choice.

"Okey next, Michael." Tommy's next point. "I'm not forget what you do and how you want to take the power off of me. But you damn lucky Elsa came now. And I hope Michael, how Elsa loves you that your love is even big like hers to not say about this and say to that Gina she must shut her mounth about it." Tommy explained everything in one sentence and Michael knows exactly what Tommy was talking about. Yes Michael was now a lucky one. He was trapped outside the family because of Gina's plans but know it changed. Elsa came. His one and only person he really loved. "Trust me Tommy I'll protect her." Michael said that with 100% honesty. Tommy felt the honesty of his cousin. He was angry of what he did but about Elsa that was the only point that he can trust on.

"Maybe that is the only thing I can trust on you." After Tommy said that there fell a heavy silence. Cousins on fight, his dead wife Grace which he still not over it, his old relation ship with May... A normal human would be angry for a time but then turn to be normal but we are talking about Elsa. Was not that easy. She was a rare human. Always tries to be fair, fight for her rights. She is to good for this world.

To make this evening the end Tommy said "I think everybody knows what to do. Sorry for the late meeting. You can go. Good night." Everyone went out the room with many thoughts. Could they protect Elsa from all this? Was that enough? What if she will find out?

Only Polly didn't go. She waited till everyone go. Tommy turned back to the window. To the beautiful view. "You really think this will help?" Came Polly next to him.

"Polly it's late. Go to bed." He don't want to to discuse this night. All he want was a cigarette and just watching the view. But Polly didn't allow it.

"You can't lie to Elsa." There was no reply. That played on her nervous. He just stared and took a smoke from his cigarette. "Tommy!" And took his cigarette away to have an answer.

"We don't lie. We just hide it and when it comes to a good time then I'll tell her. Okey." He took his cigarette back.

"You know Elsa is a smart girl. She will find out before we know that she knows. Becarefull for that." Said Polly wisely. He didn't say anything about it because Polly was reading his mind. He was scared to lose Elsa. She was a little part of his happines and he didn't want lose that. Not again. He was cold and distanding but it had his reasons. What he loves everyone destroyed. Like Grace. Happines was not allowed for this man. He didn't save Grace but he sweared to save Elsa's life whatever it will costs even if he must give his soul to the devil. Tonight he gave a promise to the stars. And after the promise he saw a falling star...

~End of chapter 6! Tommy called everyone to the meeting. May must play her role as classmate further, Michael must hide his argument with Tommy and everyone must hide Tommy's past relationships. He is still sad about Grace and want to do everything to protect Elsa. They will do everything for her but as Polly asks "will it really help for Elsa" that will we see in the next chapters. please leave a comment and like. thank u for reading.🍒