Chapter Eleven

He wasn't in the room when I slept last night. I have no idea where he is, but I really needed to pee.

I crossed my legs and occupied my mind to pass by time.

So he has been watching me for months? He's sick. I have no idea what age is or what his name is. I need to find a way out of here. I haven't made it out of the house yet, so I need to change his mind about me.

Last night I had picked at the chain for about an hour and had managed to cause my ankle to bleed during the struggle to remove it.

Okay so that was definitely my fault. I got a little too mad and started trying to pull my ankle out.

I lifted my shirt up and peeled the bandage back. The wound looked better, but it hadn't completely healed yet. There would definitely be a scar there. I placed the bandage back.

Fed up with being stuck in the bed my bladder hurting from being so full I decided to yell for him.

"HEY ASSHOLE, UNLOCK MY CHAIN!" I yelled.

I squinted my eyes and waited for a response. Not a sound was made.

"HELLOOOOOO!" I screamed.

I went quiet again and waited.

Footsteps came to the door and the lock was fondled with before he opened the door and squinted at me.

"I have to pee. Actually, I've had to pee for a long time now."

He walked over to me and dug in his pocket before pulling out the silver key.

I held my hand out expectedly.

He ignored it and pulled my ankle towards him, earning a yelp of pain from me due to him holding the tinder area harshly.

He raised his eyebrows as he observed the bruised area.

"You did that to yourself." He stayed as he unlocked the chain.

"I never said I didn't. Maybe if you wouldn't have chained me up like an animal I wouldn't have tried to get it off." I responded, stretching my legs out and testing my ability to stand up.

"Maybe if you wouldn't have threw a tantrum like a child, and knocked all the glass into the floor, giving me a huge mess to clean up, I wouldn't have had to put you in time out all by yourself."

"Maybe if you wouldn't have kidnapped me and killed my aunt like the psychopath you are, I wouldn't have threw a fit or acted like a child." I growled, standing up.

"Maybe." He said, observing me.

"I'm taking a shower. I need clothes." I stated, glaring at him.

"And a towel." I added.

He nodded, and opened the closet. I headed into the bathroom and waited. He stepped in the bathroom and handed me a pile of clothes. I put them on the large counter and raised my eyebrows.

My bladder was ready to burst any second now.

"Towel?" I questioned quickly.

He walked over to a large black cabinet and opened it, revealing a bunch of nicely folded towels.

"There's shampoo and conditioner in there for you." He added.

"Okay, bye." My bladder was talking at this point, warning me that I was pushing its limits.

"The door stays open."

"Okay."

He needed to go.