Chapter 25: The Turntables

Apologies for the wait, I didn't realize how horrid writer's block can be! Thank you all for being patient with me! I appreciate it so much!! You all have been absolutely awesome! Honestly, there hasn't been a day where I haven't scolded myself for not updating. I really hope this was worth the wait and I hope that you enjoy! <3

Word Count: 4017

Morro let out a groan, disappointed that he wouldn't be able to have anymore "fun" with Lloyd for the time being. Harumi chuckled at the raven haired boy who crossed his arms and tapped on his foot impatiently.

The Overlord nodded to Ace and Mackenzie who were standing in the crowd using nonverbal communication to order them around. They understood his gesture and stalked out of the room together.

"Make sure their ready," the Overlord boomed out one last time before they left the room. Mackenzie turned back a nodded her head, dragging her brother by the arm out of the room.

The Overlord looked at Garmadon who was standing silently by the black box that was used to extract the element from the unconscious girl. He was unfocused, one of his hands rested underneath his chin contemplating his rambling thoughts.

The Overlord narrowed his eyes suspiciously, before turning back the ninja surrounded by Garmadon's minions, Harumi and Morro standing to the side so they were out of the contested space yet still had a watchful eye on the ninja.

"Take these children to the cages!" the Overlord ordered his voice deep and heavy, "-and then I want everyone at their posts!" 

The minions scurried out of the room in crazed fear of the demon who stood at a tall 9 feet. After them, 7 guards came in the room wearing a more elite uniform identical to the ones that Ace and Mackenzie. They were sent to transport the ninja into a new location beneficial to the Overlord.

The ninja who were cuffed with vengestone hand cuffs had slight trouble working their way off the ground as the minions ruthlessly shoved them forward.

Lloyd tried to find a comfortable way to pick up his sleeping girlfriend but with his wrists pinned together there was no such way.

A smug grin appeared on Morro's face as his eyes flickered over to Lloyd's struggle. A wave of ecstatic joy bubbled over him, his eyes darkening with it.

Morro sauntered over towards Lloyd, "Need any help there, Lloyd?"

Morro spoke slowly added with support. The ninja's eyes widened in concern as they looked back to their leader being taunted by some emo ghost guy that has an undying grudge against the teen in green.

Lloyd's fists clenched. He looked up at Morro, his eyes piercing through the soul Morro should've had, "No I don't need you help! Screw off, Morro" Lloyd spat.

Morro chuckled, accomplished at Lloyd's anger. Harumi came up behind Lloyd and yanked him away from Morro, she held Lloyd firmly in place as Morro rolled his eyes and picked up Y/N.

Lloyd was tempted to thrash out of Harumi's grasp before she reminded him who was in possession of his girlfriend at the moment.

The Overlord's gazing blood eyes watched them leave the room, grinning so that anyone could see the sharp, pointed teeth residing in his mouth.

Harumi caught Lloyd up to his team who were taking consecutively out of the room. Lloyd's dark gaze never left Morro who was holding Y/N bridal style. The girl shivering in his arms from the cold body heat emitting off of his body.