The Inventor

In Dan's dojo, the sound of kicks and hits could be heard. Inside, Dan dodged a punch from Izuku and then grabbed Izuku's arm and brought him down to the floor. Dan then twisted his arm and put it behind his arm, and then he put his foot in between his arm and his back and pressed forwards. Izuku then tapped the floor, and Dan let go of him.

Dan: You are getting better; if you keep up with your training, you will surpass me in no time.

Izuku: Thanks, though I am a bit sad this training will go to waste.

Dan: Nonsense! You don't know when it will come in handy; also, the values you learned are ones you will not forget easily.

Izuku: Guess you are right in that, thanks for everything you have taught me.

Dan: The pleasure is mine; also today is the day of the exam, right?

Izuku: Indeed!

Dan: Then make sure to presentable okay? The first impression you give can speak volumes about you.

Izuku: Right! Thanks for the advice! I'll get going! See you later!

Dan: Stay safe! And don't go too crazy on your inventions!

Izuku: Right, right!

Izuku left the dojo and went back to his house. Izuku had gotten pretty accustomed to his mask and prosthetic at this point. His prosthetic was advanced, but it still wasn't like an average arm; for example, he can't really write using his prosthetic, so he had to learn how to write using his other hand. This process was made easier thanks to Dan, who contacted a tutor so Izuku could learn to write using his left hand, his handwriting was still somewhat messy. It was much better than when he had started, so he could now develop plans and sketches for future inventions, and he was sure his latest innovation would leave the astonished.

Izuku made his way to the Yagi house and took a bath and then ate his breakfast. Izumi meanwhile was a bit of a mess as she hadn't calculated her time right and was running a bit late. Since Izuku had refused to accept One for All, Izumi became the new holder of it. Izumi spent her days practicing how to use it, and thanks to the boost her quirk gave her, she could use 10% of One for All.

Izuku stood by the door, waiting for the mess that was Izumi to finally get her things together. Izuku was only waiting for her because Toshinori and Inko said they could go together, or they would go with him to make sure nothing happened. Izuku knew that was BS as he had been going alone for the past months to Dan's dojo, but he knew they were being serious, and they wanted him to spend time with her. Izumi agreed as she was a slightly better option, considering he had mastered the art of ignoring her, and Izumi was less obnoxious then either of his parents.

Izuku saw as Izumi approached him in the door.

Izumi: S-sorry! I had a few issues...

Izuku: Tsk, whatever.

Izuku opened the door, and they went on their merry way. Izuku being the master of social distancing that he was, he stood 6 feet apart from Izumi. He had his sketchbook with him and used it as an excuse to not talk to her, and though he looked concentrated and occasionally took out his pen and looked like he had scribbled things, in reality, it was just an act.

Izumi was holding back her urge to speak to him, she really wanted to, she tried to talk to him like the old times before her idiot self began to bully him. She tried to make things right, but she wasn't so sure how to. Finally, she mustered her courage.

Izumi: He-

Shota: Izumiii!

Izumi turned and saw her group of friends coming towards her. Izuku also noticed this and stood back as to not have any contact with them. Shota, who was running ahead, saw Izuku a bit further back from where Izumi was and how we looked to be concentrated in a notebook he had.