Chapter 16 - New school.

Kiara

We had just moved into our new house an hour ago. I just shoved my clothes box under my bed because it's going to take the entire weekend to arrange then all into my walk in closet. And i am lazy, so I just put out my outfit and sleep off immediately my head hits the bed.

~•~•~

I decide to wake up early the next morning to disturb everyone else.

I barge into every room, putting believer on speaker making everyone jump up thinking it was an attack.

I laughed as I made my way back to my room lock the door and begin to get ready for school, since I had already taken my bath.

My outfit was a black jean skirt that reached mid thigh and a black criss cross crop top, with a pair of  black open toes heels and my signature white leather jacket.

I picked up my phone, credit card and my favourite handbag with everything inside.

I walk out to meet everyone ready as well. And that once again i and Elena had once again matched.

She wore a white jean skirt, with a white short sleeved crop top, a pair of white wedges with her signature black leather jacket.

We high-fived and laughed as we took our breakfast.

I scan through all their outfits and what I see, makes me proud.

Kia wore a pair of white ripped jeans with a pair of adidas sneakers, a black vest with her signature purple leather jacket.

Kara wore a pair of blue skinny jeans with rips at the knee, a white cute long sleeved shirt with a green vest leather jacket with a pair of ankle high boots.

Blythe went with a simple blue off shoulder gown, with a pair of black leggings and black stiletto heels.

Jackie wore a black vest with a pair of black jeans with a red flannel hoodie tied on her waist and a pair of white and red high tops.

And lastly, Chelsea wore a pair of red jeans with a white crop top and a black hoodie with a pair of white and black high tops.

We finished our breakfast and went down to the garage to pick our car.

Since it was a new school, mum and dad bought us each brand cars.

But I and Elena are taking my Brand New matte black Lamborghini Aventador, Kia, Kara and Jackie are taking Kia's grey BMW i8 and lastly, Chelsea and Blythe are taking the red Ferrari 488 pista.

We all drove into the street and decided to have a race to school.

I won. It would be completely impossible to beat a Lamborghini Aventador, but you can come close.

I have been after this car since I was 12. My bae, my life, my everything, my Lamborghini.

We parked by the school's parking lot. The windows were tinted so everyone was trying to see the people inside these fab cars.

We got out, one foot at a time. And when we were completely out, we stared at everyone as they were staring at us.

It was a typical high school. Jocks, populars, emos, geeks, nerds, loners, invisibles, Cheer leaders.

All seven of us walked towards the school doors.

I and Ali in the middle. Kia on my right, Blythe on Ali's back. Kara, Jackie and Chelsea the back.

They seemed to have frozen while staring at us, but then they snapped and it was as busy as a market.

'' The new girls are hot ''

'' I'd definitely tap that ass ''

'' Rich and badass ''

'' More like spoilt and bratty ''

'' More like new sluts ''

'' I don't care, it's not like they're richer than me. ''

'' They look like models ''

Hm, that one reminds me of when Isa went to Playa Del Carmen as a model. Damn, Draco and get fought like children.

We were already on the last step about to enter the school when Kia turned back and said " You couldn't tap any of these asses, cause they're waaayyyy outta your leagues. "

We laughed and walked into the reception for our timetable, lockers and all that fromal shit.

This school is pretty typical. But there's that darkness that whispers with it, something is most definitely wrong here.

~•~•~

Hope you guys can forgive me, I was supposed to publish this chapter last weekend but my phone crashed and I lost half my work. Apologies

Anyways, Ramadan Kareem to my Muslim Readers. Don't forget to pray this last ten days.

I love you all, my little snowflakes.

Bye.